1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Wife wants divorce - need advice

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by asterix23, Jan 7, 2012.

1. Tugga

Tugga Silver IL'ite

I am so sorry for this... But I just recall my life here after reading something from your thread. You always thought that you were happy in your marriage, and your love was still the same. This was exactly the same that my DH conveyed when I asked him to go away from my life. He was shattered when I told him that I feel like finding someone for me to love and live than wasting my life with such a person like him forever.

Now I feel like I didnt mean it... and I am not someone to even talk like this... You all know how I loved my DH and how I supported and trusted him throughout all my problems with a hope that he will change soon. But something inside me must have signaled me to say something of this sort.. that I too need love and affection at this stage.. that is being denied just because I am married to him.

I dont know your case, but just thought of writing my experience here. It could be your carelessness, cold behavior or lack of affection or anything that forced her to look for another love. Or the affection and care from the other person which you failed to show may have forced her to forget the fact that she is married to you.

I am on the same tract... I dont want to love my DH again... Cant even think of having intimacy with him again... But I dont want to trust another person in my life again.... I have no guts to face another tragedy this time.. also I have a son to take care, and I cant let him suffer in his life with any issues (so second love is already ruled out in my life, though I am still in my 20s). But If its just me... and no other responsibilities on my shoulders, and if I had met someone really good, then who knows i might develop some feelings for him.. coz I have already separated my DH from my heart long time back though we live under one roof

1 person likes this.