Why some members post same comment more than once

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback!' started by nags, Dec 4, 2008.

1. nags

nags Silver IL'ite

Hi,

I have seen this trend by some members posting same comment more than once. it is repeatedly seen, not once or twice. This is very disturbing and I have seen this in Hobbies, crafts ..... forum repeatedly happening. I wonder if this is done to increase number of posts and easily change Ilite status. Whatever the reason, while checking the attachments posted, this is takes unnecessarily 2-3 pages ahead just because of one or two members posting comments repeatedly. it is usually read like 'veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery niccccccccccccceeeeeeeeeee' and this is posted like 3 times atleast. Can this be avoided.

Also, can all the attachments posted be brought to first few sheets as somebody visiting the thread may miss out attachment in susequent pages if not browsed through thoroughly. This is more or so when 2 -3 threads are merged. Can there be an option indicating number of attachements in a thread, so when browsing through the thread one would know how many should he/she search for.

2. Sushmavarala

Sushmavarala Senior IL'ite

Hi,

I agree with every sentence that you have written. We are in the process of making the forum very friendly to the user.

Please bear with us some more time,during the time, some of the issues that you have raised might get resolved. Sometimes it might not be possible to provide very good solutions due to technical problems

Thanks for bringing out your opinion. Valuable suggestions like yours will help make the forum more useful and efficient.

Best Wishes,
    Sushma

Last edited: Dec 7, 2008