Why not a coffee meet !!!

Discussion in 'IL'ites in Abu Dhabi' started by kperiwal, Jan 7, 2010.

1. vishy

vishy Bronze IL'ite

Hi

AU, Twinklestar and myself reached the mall at 6.30pm. Twinkle star came with her cutiepie son Arjun who didn't give even the slightest of trouble... great kid, he was enjoying himself to the core...

Kushboo... We were waiting for a long time for you...we were curiously glancing at each and every single Indian women passing by..these day we do more of "girl watching":):):rotfl:biglaugh

Even ambs couldn't make it , but we spoke to her over the phone, so she was vocally present with us for a short while.....

We got to know Twinklestar, who, by the way, stays only a couple of blocks away from my house.... It was nice meeting you Twinkle... Hope we'l have more interactions now....

We were hanging out in the mall till 8.00pm and then left...

Hope to meet you soon Kushboo...

2. kperiwal

kperiwal New IL'ite

Wow... Thanks Vishy for the narrative !!!

Oh How misearble i feel now....:drowning

So where do you stay.....nice to knw you have a friend neayby....

He he - The girl watching is so true:rotfl.... lol

Next time for sure...

3. vishy

vishy Bronze IL'ite

Hi

I stay in Hamed Centre in Electra Street in the same building where Caravan and Pondorosa res. are located or to make it easier, I stay diagonally opposite to Etisalat Head office.

I was looking forward to meeting you as I am also an avid reader and wanted to discuss about "Our Own Library"

Where in corniche are you? Are you working?

Vishy

4. kperiwal

kperiwal New IL'ite

Hey Vishy...

Am not working currently but on the look out for a job. I stay in Khalifa St... ummm do u knw the airlines tower or the Al Islamic Bank in tht area.. well quite close to that.... there is also a hospital very close by but dont recollect the name ryt now...

I guess there are two Etisalat buildings in Abu Dhabi and both of them are visible from my bed room window... doesnt look too far :)

I haven yet ventured out on my own... I have been meaning to but somehoe cant get to do it... It feels a lil weird..coz the only thing i see on the road is cars and men !!!!

And i feel like an alien walking on the roads :rotfl

But yes I def. plan to go out on a walk today !!!! Hopefully if i dont fall asleep.... couldnt sleep the whole night... so lets see...

What do you do??? Are u working... Lets discuss more on the Library idea... I am very in on it !!!

5. vishy

vishy Bronze IL'ite

Hi Kushboo

I am not working.. I mean outside... but there is a lot of work in the house :biglaugh

I don't have a clue about where you are staying in Khalifa street... Is your house close to NBAD (National Bank of Abudhabi). If you are interested / up to it, we can go for walk in the morning to corniche....

Last edited: Jan 13, 2010
  6. kperiwal

kperiwal New IL'ite

Sent you a test mail and a Chat request !!

7. nandinibabu

nandinibabu Bronze IL'ite

vishy Dear, me too did the same:crazy

8. vishy

vishy Bronze IL'ite

I got both your mails...

9. Arabudupi

Arabudupi Bronze IL'ite

Thanks Vishy for the write up.. had been too busy at work yesterday, so couldnt log in. Yea Khushboo,, we were really hoping to see you and waited till 8..Twinkle's lil one is really soo verry sweet.. hope we get to see him often, Twinkle..

Now that you have the contacts it would be easier to be in touch. hope to see you sometime soon....

10. kperiwal

kperiwal New IL'ite

Hey AU

Am so sorry dear couldnt make it that day !! Lets do it soon again.... I met Sapna and Vishy today....

Had a great time with them....Lets do something soon