Why my posts are not getting answered?

Discussion in 'Site Help & FAQs' started by Induslady, Feb 14, 2008.

1. raji_siv

raji_siv Bronze IL'ite

Re: no response frm any member

hi Nimmi,

I am raji. my new year and pongal wishes to you. I also joined just by January only. There are many forums here. You can visit any forums and will find many interesting news and share your feelings. so far i also didnot get any response from anybody. so please donot bother about others. enjoy this group.

regards,

raji:)bonk

2. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Re: no response frm any member

Dear Nimmi,

The fact that this thread of yours having received so many reply messages itself says that none are excluded or ignored in this community intentionally.

Like some of them have already said, you need to participate in several discussions and make yourself familiar amongst the community. You need to respond to other members post, share your ideas, thoughts and post comments. Similarly, you will start receiving responses for your messages.

Most important of all, post your messages in the appropriate discussion threads within the appropriate forum. That will get you better responses.

BTW, since this thread that you started, you seem to be participating in the wide range of forums and have also been receiving responses. Way to go.

PS: This thread (posted originally in Wishes forum) is being moved into the FAQ forum.

3. Delo

Delo Senior IL'ite

Don't know how to check if anybody has replied to my Blogs or Posts.Sometimes i write too many.Isn't it possible to have a myindusladies or some such thing,where you click and have a glance at everything in a jiffy.This takes too much time or have I still to get a hang of things here?

4. Saraswathipv

Saraswathipv IL Hall of Fame

Hello Delo,

Kindly refer to this link How can I get notified when someone responds to a thread of my interest? .You will get the answer for your query :).

Bye