1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Why many people wear what's latest fashion than what looks good on them?

Discussion in 'Clothing & Apparels' started by nasiha, Jun 27, 2007.

1. malinijamaica

malinijamaica Senior IL'ite

Hi,
    I always feel its the taste which makes them wear those wears............any one & everyone will wear anything in which they are comfortable............& they will feel for themselves that they are comfortable too, but the diff is that some peoples choices are very gaudy, some like it mild, some like it if they r unnoticed.........some like earthen colours..........its just a matter of taste...............
    regards,
    Malini

2. Kera

Kera Gold IL'ite

I know this is old but it showed up while I was making my thread. I use to ask this question until I started following fashion. The answer to OP question is: because it is fun & allows one to experiment. Imagine everyone wearing the same style/color all the time because it suits them. That will be very boring. Fashion gives us something new to focus on & try. Who knows we might end up loving it or hating it, but atleast we know.

If it wasn't for fashion I would have never tried skinny jean or short kamiz (remember those were in style big time few years ago but dissappared now) or purple eyeliner which has become my staple make up now & its back in style this season (Awesome). Fashion pushes us out of our comfort zone

3. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

desire and insecurity

4. Kera

Kera Gold IL'ite

Because that is all I can find at the store. We don't have tons of stores & most seem to only carry what is "in fashion". whether I like it or not, I am stuck buying it. Also some styles scream out of fashion. My friend recently worn a lenga that was very 90's. I had to ask if she pulled out an old lehanga or this was a new purchase. I did not mean to be rude but desi fashion is uniform & it is very easy to date a fashion.

However it is possible to be in fashion & still wear something that suits you. I don't follow latest fashion but it needs to be similar to what is happening

Anusuya likes this.