1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Why is my husband doing this. What should i do??

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by indubalram, Dec 9, 2013.

1. Nandshyam

Nandshyam IL Hall of Fame

Ok am still jet lagged and its 4am here... So pardon me..

Lady seriously u need to have a chat with ur man.. I remember ur other posts as well where he was degrading U etc.

u guys have some issues, sit and TALK.

About whts fishy in this scenario it can be anything, u know all of it, yeah? But don't speculate. Just ask him... I didn't know wives were invited answer is not enough, especially u say this is not first time...

2. indubalram

indubalram IL Hall of Fame

Its like this. He knows wives are invited but then he doesnt like taking me. And then why does he crib tht everyone was with their wives? Its just eating my head. Can't understand y is he doing this. If i ask he gets angry and says i rejected his offer when he never said tht.

3. simpleMom

simpleMom Gold IL'ite

What I understand is your husband does not have any job other than making you feel miserable about yourself.

4. indubalram

Sorry for persuading you.. I reaally dont understand wht could be fishy. Can you pl let me know

5. indubalram

Yes exactly i feel the same. Whts it troubling him. What does he want.

6. Radhai

Radhai Platinum IL'ite

one of you must be having a bad memory.

7. indubalram

I know you guys would say just ignore and you be happy

8. Akanksha1982

Akanksha1982 IL Hall of Fame

i never liked office parties anyways. The management guys come to you and try to be friendly with you while through the year they will not even say hello or hi if you walked by. Also, i am a vegetarian and in most of the parties, for vegetarians its always the salad and fruits in desert. So we come home hungry after the party.

So, if you are interested in going to the party, maybe you should inform him. Most parties are either in summer or in winter during Christmas. So inform him that you would like to join him so please check out if family is invited.

If you are not interested in going to the party, just inform him so and maybe explain him why you are not interested. In this way, if he comes back with his cribbing, you can tell him that you already informed him so.

1 person likes this.
  9. simpleMom

simpleMom Gold IL'ite

Please do not think I am digging deep into your past threads. I have spent quite a bit of time on one of your threads in which you expressed deep frustration over your inability to pursue your career while your husband moved across continents and countries. I really do remember. You and I have conversed a LOT in that thread.

You and your spouse seem to have very toxic relationship. How is it possible that your husband is making your life such a hell for you? He puts you down in front of his colleagues, his family, your relatives. He makes fun that you don't have job and good for nothing. He does not invite you for his work place's social events. What exactly is in this marriage that makes you think it is worth working towards?

Last edited: Dec 9, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  10. indubalram

Nothing really, many times i have felt to go away. I dont know what to do? So you also feel he doesnt like inviting me yo social events. He feels inferior about this and he shows tht to me. Am i right in thinking?