1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Why God is testing us

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Apr 10, 2010.

1. Tubelight

Tubelight Bronze IL'ite

Dear Viji
    Obviously, some careless words have hurt you. But just forget them. God never tests anyone. He's not some lab technician to keep carrying out tests on his creations. If we believe He created us, let us also believe, he did a good job of it that needs no frequent testing. He has sent us on this trip called Life with whatever we need, ready packed. If we think he missed something, let us have the humility to accept that there was a reason for it too.
    But there's always HOPE that He will courier the rations at appropriate times.

Cheer up !

2. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

Dear Radha

Thanks for your loving fb and for the encouragement. True God has given the opportunity to my family to adopt the kids and we are really blessed to get this opportunity. I will remember Swami Vivekananda's words

love
    viji

3. iyerviji

Dear Deepali

Wish you all the best to conceive fast. Thanks for the appreciation.
    I can understand your feelings. When I got a child after 3 years, though 3 years was not so bad as my daughter who waiting for 8 yearsbut still I used to get depressed that time.

love
    viji

4. iyerviji

Dear Kainath

Welcome to my thread and thank you for the encouragement and good wishes.

love
    viji

5. iyerviji

Dear Jaya

You will definitely give good news soon. So dont be disheartened. When people hurt our feelings feel very bad. Thanks for your encouragement and good wishes.

love
    viji

6. rajalakshmigopal

rajalakshmigopal Gold IL'ite

Viji ma,

I can understand how you feel.A mother seeing her child childless is a real pain.But believe me,people who have adapted get their biological children very soon.This is how God plays with us.You made him happy by adopting children and He gives you children in return.This is the equation.

Adopting a child is not a simple thing vijima.Your daughter and DIL have done that and earned a lot of good will.

Good Luck to both of them :thumbsup

7. SHASHU

SHASHU Bronze IL'ite

Dear Viji,

"Bhagwan ke Ghar Der hai, par Andher nahi Hai". Rt. things will happen at the rt. time and it will be "THE BEST". so don't worry....because when u worry God (he is very smart :)) stops worrying. so let HIM worry and u stop worrying.

Vazgha Valamudan

shashu

Om kriya Babaji Nama om

8. Vysan

Vysan Gold IL'ite

Dear IV,

First salutes to you and your family for adopting the kids... That needs a great heart... and enormous love...

In nature... GOD does not do injustice to anybody... In HIS scheme, everthing has a reasoning... Only we have to understand and appreciate it...

HE has given the people with a Big heart and lots of love.... the kids who need more love and affection....

If I have hurt your feelings and sentiments, I am extremely sorry... I want you to look at the possitive side and enjoy....

May God give you all the happiness in the world and fulfill all your wishes...

Veda

9. iyerviji

Dear Lakshmi

Glad to read your loving fb. True God has some reason for everything and knows when to give what and to whom. But once in a while I get disheartened thinking why my daughters and dil are not conceiving and get depressed. With the encouragement given by all of you I feel good.

love
    viji

10. iyerviji

Dear Rajalakshmi

Nice to see you here. Thanks for the loving fb. Ya I have also heard that after adoption there is a chance to get biological children. Thanks for your appreciation. By the way my two daughters have adopted a child each. My dil is yet to conceive. Hope she conceives fast by God's grace.

love
    viji