1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Why Do Some Men Destroy/hurt A Women, When She Rejects Him?

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by FE40, Feb 7, 2018.

1. FE40

FE40 Silver IL'ite

There are many instances reported when a man throws acid on the face of the female, and destroys her beauty, when she rejects him .....

There are even instances of killing/raping reported ....

Even in relationships, there are many men who tend to harm the female, when they breakup ...

Am in a similar situation now, my Ex, with whom i broke up around 1.5 years back, is back again begging to re-unite. And i obviously rejected him. Now he threatens to destroy me ..... Not sure whether they are empty threatens, or whether he is going to doing something harmful to me .....

Why do men have such a mentality?

GeetaKashyap likes this.

2. fourthaugust

fourthaugust Gold IL'ite

Op
    Be careful and report to the police on the basis of stalking....you never know if he can actually hurt you or not. Well I think its a psychological problem and ot is prevalent in both men and women. It's just that men have more freedom to execute whatever they plan to. Women on the other hand, cant do much about it.

3. uniquename

uniquename Senior IL'ite

You can never be too careful! Why regret later! Take preventative action. I personally feel it’s the ego part which some men are unable to handle when it is bruised n think that we would be submissive to their physical atrocities.

Sandycandy and GeetaKashyap like this.
  4. ashneys

ashneys Platinum IL'ite

Why do men do take revenge ? Truthfully, it's not limited to men. I have seen women destroy men's life tactfully. So the difference maybe that men does it loudly, women does it quietly. But they both do.

What should you do?
    Report to your local women's police station. Lodge a written complaint to protect yourself.
    Inform your family n friends circle.
    Make sure whoever needs to informed are informed.
    Ask him to back away n avoid him as much as you can.

Do you both live in the same city? Would it work if you get a job in another city or country n move away? As your number, address n everything would change. If he has your parents number, it will be easy to track yours too, even if you change it though.

But make a choice whether moving away would work or if protecting yourself in your current place would work. You know the situation better to decide.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2018
    Sandycandy, NeetaR and uniquename like this.
  5. madras2018

madras2018 Platinum IL'ite

If i were you i would not only report to police but also try and change phone numbers, change usual commuting routes & possibly place of stay temporarily. Also no matter the provocation, do not lose your temper at him, abuse or insult him. Just avoid him and if cornered try to give empathetic responses and place blame on external factors like family, your health or sickness etc, work stress etc.

Men who attack based on rejection have both ego and anger management problem. Insults after rejection will provoke them furthur. Just avoid running into them.

6. GeetaKashyap

GeetaKashyap IL Hall of Fame

It is simply the big EGO and emotional blackmail technique. You may be harmed; take care of that. He has already achieved half of his goal by instilling fear and causing an emotional turmoil in you. Apart from the suggestions given by others, I would also suggest avoid being alone in public places or attending the call bells at home. Keeping the police informed and lodging an FIR or a NC is a must. Have a plan to defend yourself.

It could be empty threats of a loser but you never know when he could direct it towards you or even harm himself and blame you for that. TC.

Sandycandy and uniquename like this.
  7. yellowmango

yellowmango IL Hall of Fame

Op..I hope you have informed the police. Collect evidence and go to the police. One call from the police and he will get over his majnu pana.

Sandycandy and uniquename like this.
  8. DDream

DDream Finest Post Winner

Its because of their ego. If they reject you, they feel like a boost , but they cannot accept when a woman reject them and be happy with another one.

Like others suggested report this case and take all precautions. Try to change your phone number.
    Try your best not to provoke or irritate him in any manner. The momentary fire will make them wild animals for a moment and can harm you. If you happen to see him in any time, try to talk softly or not talk but not in angry way. Control your emotions and try to get out of that scene as much as possible. Be safe.

Sandycandy likes this.