1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Why do Men Post Unattractive Photos of themselves

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by ChennaiExpress, Jan 27, 2015.

1. nemesis

nemesis Platinum IL'ite

Not that i am balding; but balding is not the end of the road. Jason Statham still wins hearts.

5 people like this.
  2. abla

abla Gold IL'ite

Dear @ChennaiExpress
    There is a reason why Mr Lost Match and Mr Ex are not in your life anymore .They being lost and being Ex is no accident.So no more wasting time looking at the dude's pics and wondering "What if's ? ".Okay:thumbsup

2 people like this.
  3. Ivanhoe

Ivanhoe Bronze IL'ite

Maybe some men think that their looks really do not matter and prospective brides look more towards their education and earning capacity. Women I am sure will not choose a husband only for their looks and smartness (while with only limited education and scarce property) while its opposite does not hold true. No wonder then that women take great pains to look their best.

1 person likes this.
  4. Khushi78

Khushi78 Silver IL'ite

Total desperation...he must be so sad to see the number of candles on his cake that tears flowed down. To hide them the cake on face...:bang

1 person likes this.
  5. Khushi78

Khushi78 Silver IL'ite

I think many times matrimonial site photos are uploaded by Parents/Guardians who are not stung by the Social Network bug. That too without much consultation. Therefore may be the "mismatch" ;-)

3 people like this.
  6. ChennaiExpress

ChennaiExpress IL Hall of Fame

Okay, okay, you are correct ..... but if I would have overanalyzed to begin with, I would have never ended up with my ex ....

7. ChennaiExpress

ChennaiExpress IL Hall of Fame

OK, I just deleted Instagram from my phone so I stop stalking him and the ladies who he is following ......

8. sdiva20

sdiva20 Platinum IL'ite

OMG not another "cultural" question.

OP- I know you are looking for a partner to marry and just came out of a bad marriage, but can I suggest one thing? Don't over analyze men or the situation too much. The only thing that comes out of this over-analyzing is you losing focus of what is meaningful. Instead of thinking "will I be compatible with man" or are there any red flags in his story or are there deal breakers or any other concern that is important, you are bogged down by silliness.

Don't make finding husband a full time job and make yourself crazy. Instead stop sweating the small stuff and enjoy your life as it is. The right man will come along if you let it happen. My 0.02 cents.

3 people like this.
  9. Ivanhoe

Ivanhoe Bronze IL'ite

It has a lot to do with gender differences. Men and women see and experience things differently. Maybe reading John Gray and Allan Pease will help us understand why men and women behave in the way they do.

1 person likes this.
  10. panda2014

panda2014 Silver IL'ite

100% true.