Why Do Married Women Get Divorced From Men Who Belong To Good Families

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by SuiDhaaga, Sep 14, 2020.

1. nuss

nuss Platinum IL'ite

Both of my delivery were c- section and I wouldn’t consider my body ruined in any way!
    OP- just a thought! If you haven’t considered therapy, you might want to. You seem stuck in past. Our past experiences are valuable but you need to move on. Whatever happened between your ex and you was a long ago. Let it go!
    Another thing, a woman’s worth is not due to her body. A woman is much more than a beautiful face and body! Learn your worth and don’t let people or your past put you down.

(I have been through a bad relationship like yours but I am not living it every day for the rest of my life.)

2. SuiDhaaga

SuiDhaaga IL Hall of Fame

Tried therapy --- therapist needed my shoulder to cry on!!!

I've done apartment therapy, meditation therapy, retail therapy, sewing therapy.

I've accepted that I need to make myself happy instead of depend on others.

Then I get email from distant relative that made me question why would a woman leave a "nice" family given that she has undergone so many changes.

I learned more than I expected.

Asking the right questions and having an open mind is the greatest thing possible.

I have to take deep breath when I get a trigger like this and say it is the Universe shaking the last grains of the bad experience out of me.

3. ProudIndian

ProudIndian Gold IL'ite

Op

women have natural desire to become mother. Men don’t have that much need or desire to have kids and their contribution is also very less in parenting. Women have to think million times before planning baby because it’s 100 percent women’s responsibility. If you don’t have extreme desire for motherhood don’t plan for baby at all.

4. SuiDhaaga

SuiDhaaga IL Hall of Fame

That is one of the reasons why you see drop of birth rates in the West.

It is 100% woman's responsibility, yet she needs all the emotional and physical support during this important time of her and baby's life.

In olden days the woman's Mother and Mother-in-law helps out. Now we read on IL about new Mommies not getting support from the baby's father or baby's Grandmothers (if anything, they are mistreated).

It is what it is.