1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Why Do Ladies Go To Urologist? Is It Because The Men They Trusted Has Betrayed Them And Don’t Care

Discussion in 'Gynaecology' started by SuiDhaaga, Jun 9, 2022.

1. nuss

nuss Platinum IL'ite

@SuiDhaaga - I agree with many (all) posters here and suggest that you try therapy.
    Your marriage was part of your life (a small part), not your whole life. You need to move on! As long as you live in the past, every little thing will remind you of your past experience.

There is more to life than proving something to someone or pity ourselves. Life is beautiful…live your life!

I have had similar failed first marriage (abusive ex etc.) but that was a part of my life, I learned from the experience and have moved on. That experience gave me strength to move to the USA alone and build my life independently in the new country.

For your question, everyone has different opinion and ways of doing things. I have two children- my first Ob/gyn was a male and during second pregnancy, a female (because of move to a different state). I liked them both. They were doctors doing their job. My husband probably went 1-2 times to the Gyn with me throughout the pregnancy (for ultrasound results). I didn’t want him to take time off work just to sit in doctor’s office. I don’t go to his Dr’s appointment so why would I want him to be at mine?

Anusha2917 likes this.