1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Why do husbands cheat and why do wives forgive?

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Nithya39, Sep 19, 2014.

1. stillwaters

stillwaters Gold IL'ite

are you talking about the majority ?
    can you really make such a statement about everyone - implying that they are lying when they speak contrary to this ?

may be where you are you have seen only such marriages because you seem to be fixed on the idea that who ever is in a stable marriage is only faking it and trying to carry a burden by compromising . you need to have a wider view and stop thinking that the posts in the relationship forum of il is representative of the situation of all marriages.

we have people who become thieves in spite of good upbringing . does it mean parenting is failing and there is no point in parents trying to teach their children good values ? and the society should start accepting that stealing is not wrong but another type of profession ?

even dv is increasing in marriages . does it mean we should just accept it as it is happening in larger numbers ?

if a wrong is happening in the society the solution is to look for the root cause and try to rectify it . not validate it because many people are doing it .

no one is disputing this . no one is against divorce when a marriage becomes irreparable .

but you are not talking about these issues , but implying that since many couples are craving for emf we should accept the change and be liberal about it.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2014
  2. Akanksha1982

Akanksha1982 IL Hall of Fame

Nandita, your thinking is well above my intellectual level. Have you put your views in practice and can you share your experiences in simple words?

2 people like this.
  3. Ragini25

Ragini25 Platinum IL'ite

Nandita, for 5 yrs, we cant convince u, and u cant convince us. Peace :)

3 people like this.
  4. nandita24

nandita24 Gold IL'ite

I am not interested in the least to convince you. Your inability to counter my arguments is what makes it even more convincing to me and many others.

As the saying does you cannot wake up a person who pretends to be asleep.Thank you very much.

Marriage is ......

5. nandita24

nandita24 Gold IL'ite

There is not the slightest meeting point (no open mindedness even) on what I discuss on..... even for arguments sake. And so there is not much interest in putting forth my experiences however much I would have liked to.

The reality is:

6. yellowmango

yellowmango IL Hall of Fame

Nandita...you seem to be in denial that marriage as an institution is still favored.The alternatives are also acceptable in parts of society...The alternatives are not that different from marriage either...they have the same problems.It is just the ease of breaking up...other than nothing is different.

7. nandita24

nandita24 Gold IL'ite

I am not claiming there will be perfect solutions.... but like every other area of life there must be progress in formal relationships (if formality is needed) as well, so that the objective of an ideal relationship is nearer.

Osho’s impressions on Love and marriage

8. aabcii

aabcii Gold IL'ite

marriage puts many restrictions and limitations in life .. that sometimes ppl may not be able to agree it

9. aabcii

aabcii Gold IL'ite

now its changing our society too .. marriages are not considered as a final to live .. and soon a time will come where ppl asking for marrying will end .. its all self wish to enter into wedlock or not and cant pressure any to follow

10. Roar

Roar Gold IL'ite

If one dosnt belive in being loyal.. just dont marry... you are welcome to wander and nurture all the STDs... just dont bring in someone who is innocent.

Sairindhri likes this.