Why do guys fall in love with girls ?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Mahanu, Mar 12, 2010.

1. Tara09

Tara09 New IL'ite

Mahanu, From the time they attain puberty, the only thing men have constantly on their mind is SEX. Pick a guy, whatever age from teenage to old age. We may act ignorant but that is the simple TRUTH.

They cannot help it, they are made like that naturally.....:rotfl
    Why do you think these scandals and scams in any industry because those 3 letters are very very important for guys of any category, rich, poor, religious,atheist, whatever, whatever..............all are the same, they can do anything even give away any business secret, political opinion, do anything for a uninterrupted bedroom time!!.....JMO!!
    As Malavika said guys are not any hard to understand species.....:)

Please do not take offense.......that is my opinion. And again, there are exceptions too. I am talking about general people and not great saints.

Tara

Last edited: Mar 14, 2010
  2. Malavika81

Malavika81 Bronze IL'ite

Don't they have stories in hindu mythology where even great saints got seduced by women and gave up their ascetic life for some punany? :rotfl

3. Tara09

Tara09 New IL'ite

Malavika, I so very agree with you but in the first place I did not want to rake up those stories of saints and so excluded them from the discussion.
    It might turn out as another explosive thread....:rotfl

:)
    Tara

4. Mahanu

Mahanu Silver IL'ite

Hi friends,

Neeya Naana programme in Vijay TV on 14.03.10 and to be continued next sunday also, is coincidentally related to his thread. If possible, watch that programme.

5. monifa13

monifa13 Bronze IL'ite

I don't think it's fair to make general statements about men like this. This is an open forum and thousands and thousands of women Ilites here have fathers,husbands,sons and other male relatives and no one should be allowed to make such callous remarks here. I don't mean to offend or hurt anyone with my fb but there are certain limits which should never be crossed.

6. Tara09

Tara09 New IL'ite

Sorry Mahanu, cannot watch the program because I do not get it here and also don't understand the language.

Monifa, I have a father, husband, few uncles and a son. So, does that mean I should not speak my mind about men??
    Why is it so offending? And, you say 'crossing limits with callous remarks'.
    Can you specify the limits here? And why are these taken as callous remarks when all that was said here was the poster's opinion.
    What's wrong in expressing opinions?

7. Malavika81

Malavika81 Bronze IL'ite

Yes monifa13, I would like to know these 'limits that should never be crossed' as well and what exact limits did we cross.

P.S: I also have a dad, a brother, some uncles, some male cousins etc

8. BeeAmma

BeeAmma Silver IL'ite

Hey Mahanu,
    This reminds me of romantic songs from desi movies. One song that comes to mind is "Ek ladki ko dekha to aisa laga..."

More poetic than crude. More gulzar than Candace Busnhell (author of sex and the city):).

9. Naidoo

Naidoo New IL'ite

Of course you are entitled to your opinion malavika81, but after reading your posts, I must assume you have had some very bad experiences with men. I do not think you should generalize and judge all men from your distorted perspective. I have no doubt that what you say is true for you - but please do not paint every man with your brush. Have you ever wondered whether the reaction you get from the men you speak of might reflect what YOU bring to a relationship? It takes two to tango, and nothing happens in a vacuum. There are wonderful women out there and - in my experience - more than a handful of good men who do not need to be denigrated by the likes of you.

And oh - the limits that should not be crossed are the limits of common decency!

Last edited: Mar 17, 2010
  10. Malavika81

Malavika81 Bronze IL'ite

Thanks for assuming so much but I have no problems with men being men and I don't hold it against them for what they really are. I am a pragmatist not an idealist.

My distorted perspective? And that would be what? Not deluded into thinking men find me mega cute when I cry or sleep or eat?

No, but I would begin to wonder if I do not get that reaction from men because that is what makes me feel like a woman . And what exactly should I bring to a relationship? Would lots of money and gold jewelry and unfettered access to my dad's bank account and unquestioning subservience suffice? Please do tell.

Let me guess. Chinese take-away for lunch today?

Right mate, the likes of me are always going around denigrating the good men. Tell you what, I will take up on your suggestion on common decency as soon as my 'Holier than thou' crown and Moral high horse are delivered.