Why did you hesitate to register in IL?

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by Induslady, Jun 19, 2008.

1. Marun

Marun Platinum IL'ite

I got into this site via goggle. Registered immediately.

To be frank, tell u what, the only thing which i felt during registration was about ladies forum. I wasn't even sure whether i can post or not. Sowparnika finally clarified that anyway...:crazythanks mate.

U know what, this is freaking awesome site i have came across. Damn i missed 4Yrs.. :spin how come.. such a nice forum..

Thanks to gooogggllleee..

IMHO, no one will think or feel hesitant to register in this sweet forum from my POV.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2009
  2. amallela

amallela New IL'ite

I never hesistated to sign up but once I signed up, I was unable to login and even when I logged in, it never let me post anything, not even one post. This happened for almost an year. Then I had to create a new id again and started posting using that id. Now I am able to access everything and post everything.

3. aparajithaa

aparajithaa Bronze IL'ite

since there is guest access I was lazy to register as I did not surf much here...
    But after few days once I needed to view attachments, I registered and became active..

4. ganesh79

ganesh79 New IL'ite

i was browsing atleast 6months before i register to this site.
    the only roadblock for me was, the gender...i am a male...:hiya

5. snowshiva

snowshiva Senior IL'ite

i am a lazy guy :hide:and dont take any effort to fwd e-mails which i receive from friends and thinking that i will not be an active member and decided not to register. But now i decided to be an active member of this site/forum.:cheers
    Shiva

6. Gayathri47

Gayathri47 Silver IL'ite

I was looking for some painitgns when I stumbled acroos this site and I found it wonderful. (Ofcourse, when I hadn't registered I couldn't actually the images of the paintings attached, but I could teh instructions and posts) I found it great, but I still dint register (even when I knew that I would have to register if I wanted to see the pics and not just keep getting instructions). Initially I thought this site was all about paintings (that was beacuse I was only looking for it), but then I gradually knew more about it and I knew I would love to be a part of the family.!!!

So in the due course, there was only 2 things that prevented me from registering immediately I saw this site :

1. I am lazy, I might have thought the registering page would be one huge,long,infinite page :) (well Late I did see it was not the case.!! However, I could notice it only when I gave up my laziness and actually clicked on register - he he )

2. I have registered too many times in too many sites and a lot of times I ended up getting juck mails for real silly offers and discounts.!! When I read in one of the posts that one should avoid putting ur emial Ids in posts (and that it might get moderated) I knew - there was nothing to stop me to join it now.!

And man.! I am in loooooooooooooove with this site! :bowdown

7. sujanags

sujanags Gold IL'ite

When I was trying to google something related to paintings, I found this site. i registered and I am an active member now.

8. Mahanu

Mahanu Silver IL'ite

I was searching for some information, which i dont remember now, and IL page was listed in google with that info. I found that info. to be useful and browsed other pages also. As I was very much impressed by the content and quality of the site, I registered immediately.

9. Priya2704

Priya2704 New IL'ite

Re: New Members - A guide to BROWSING...

Hi all...
    I am Priya... new to this site... usually i am afraid of groups and dont talk much in public, i want to overcomethis particular issue... hence i have joined this one... and want to be a active participant....

10. bala8302

bala8302 New IL'ite

hi all member,

i am bala from chennai. i am a book lover and mad of reading ramanichandran novels. when i saw rc novels in this farum immediately i registered but i think i am not very well with my writing ability so a hesitate to make a post but now i tried

:)

Last edited: Feb 21, 2011