Why did you hesitate to register in IL?

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by Induslady, Jun 19, 2008.

1. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi New IL'ites,

How long were you browsing IL as a guest before you decided to become a member? What were some of the main hesitations you had about registering in Indusladies.com?

Would love to get your feedback so we can make improvements. Thank you.

Sowmyapr likes this.

2. Sujimallige

Sujimallige Bronze IL'ite

I registered instantly,there was nothing like browsing for long and then becoming a member.
    I just took one brief look at the site and loved and here I am.
    But now when i read members telling 'i have been a silent reader for long' i am surprised,what were they reading and why the hesitation to get registered??//

Let us see,with more members replying we can get to know as to why there were only a silent reader and what made them become a member all of a sudden.

This from me :wave

suji

3. Jithiks

Jithiks Gold IL'ite

Hi Malathy,

I did not hesitate to register at all. I was googling for Recipes and Shlokas ..stumbled upon this thread. I registered on the day I found this site.

I was so enamored and impressed with the list of recipes,shlokas and the friendly interaction..and I was hooked.

Initially, there was hesitation to give out personal information, but when I was registering, came to know that all fields were not mandatory.

Also, never was a silent reader..started posting on the very first day..and never stopped :)

Cheers
    Krithika

4. Bhooma

Bhooma Bronze IL'ite

I never hesitated. I cant even remember how I came across this site .. I never browsed .. just registered . But was inactive for a very long time.... wonder how much I have missed ?? :-(

cheers

Bhooma

5. sadhu72

sadhu72 Gold IL'ite

Hello,

No hesitation at all.sometimes it takes a small trial period to understand the scene. I immediately registered after my access to rangoli&kolam attachments was denied.

Our writings on net immediately?Oh! what a great thing! What else is needed? and now iam one of the happiest member of IL!

with love,
    sadhana

6. roopanair123

roopanair123 Gold IL'ite

absolutely moderators,

no hesitation at all...i was browsing some information and came across this site and instantly got on to register on it...& now logging on to this site has become a top priority "to do" activity everyday & feel suffocated if cannot login one day...

Hope all IL's would agree to this.........

Rgds

Roopa

7. lisaalene

lisaalene New IL'ite

I fell in love with this site right away....It seems all the answers are here and there are Ladies willing to help you without hesitating. Wonderful place to surf about all concerns about women. :cheers

8. VidhyaEthirajan

VidhyaEthirajan New IL'ite

Hi All IL Members

Iam VidhyaEthirajan from Chennai, mother of 2 , i saw this IL from Google Search, while searching for MW oven tips.

Nice to join in your IL family.

Cheers
    VidhyaEthirajan.:rotfl

9. rakshapandith

rakshapandith Silver IL'ite

Hi to all IL members
    I have recently joined IL. i am from bangalore. staying with my hubby.accidently i got to know about this site. i loved this site .
    from so many months i am searching for embroidery designs. in IL i have found many designs. thanks to all members who have posted all that. Even i want to post my embroidery works. please anybody help me in this matter.waiting for all ur reply.

Regards
    Raksha :help

10. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame