1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

whoz ur fav ILite?

Discussion in 'Friends & Neighbours' started by aminroop, Jun 20, 2012.

1. PriyaDominic

PriyaDominic Gold IL'ite

Satchi, Shanvy,Freddycat,sudhakailas ( for all my crafts),

2 people like this.
  2. PriyaDominic

PriyaDominic Gold IL'ite

in fact I like most of teh active ladies... the list goes on.. this is tru;y a wonderful community!!!

love you all wonderful people...in fact IL did make a difference in my life in many ways!
    People are not biased, even if its MIL- DIL issues you ladies tries to sort it out peacefully without being biased!

3. ctharanath

ctharanath Bronze IL'ite

very nice thread... below are my fav's.. :) :)

Sweetgirl123, cj1980, SreeSri, bubai, tulipzz, Maggie2009

Last edited: Jun 21, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  4. mathu903

mathu903 Gold IL'ite

My favourites are
    1. Satchi - for her wonderful snippets. I generally dont miss even a single one. And her sound advice on relationships. Very mature
    2. iyerviji - She is definitely like a mother to me. When I started on IL she was a major source of encouragement
    3. Mindian - For her hilarious snippets and the movie review thread
    4. Varalotti - For the excellent stories he churns
    5. NandShyam, aniShekar, anushri, Sofea and many more - for the so much fun we have in the gossips section. Must say I thoroughly enjoyed Sneha and Prasanna's wedding because of them
    6. Kamla - The finest posts of IL section is a demanding job and the way she handles it is lovely. I really like the comments she gives for each entry and the way she announces the winners

I could keep going.. Would stop here for now..

4 people like this.
  5. rosy786

rosy786 IL Hall of Fame

So sweet of you anu to add me in your favourite.....

U made my day..no no u made my entire week :)

i too madly wish mums to be back :(

2 people like this.
  6. riyagan

riyagan Gold IL'ite

Nice thread! i feel like ive been here quite a lil while.....sofar my fav ppl are satchi, eandian, freddycat, Dr.kadambari, shilpama and blessed for mature and wisdom thoughts....i like cool&humorous posts of men here. yea..Naksh i guess. Tanoshiii

5 people like this.
  7. anugamit

anugamit Platinum IL'ite

Wow....There are no so many lovely ladies as well as men on Indusladies as mentioned by various Ilites here. Each and every Ilite is unique in nature and we have varied comments made by them....Satchi's comments are so light that i love to read. I like Alpa because she likes my posts....thanks Alpa... Shanvy is full of information. Ilovetulips, eandian, puni88, naksh, chandu141, freddycat, tanoshii, healthonmove, yashikushi, aparnag, akhilasaaras, kamalji, orion80, young@heart, chabolu, sudhamanimaran, sweetestsweta, mybaby1, mrudhani, sudha kailas, glascobaby, vjbunny, priya_mommy, blessed etc all are so helpful....there are so many but i dont remember their IDs and actually i want to list them all here but can't....so hats off to all. There are so many creative Ilites here whom i dont personally know but they are inspiring to me.... i really never got time to fulfill my hobbies and interest but i really love their projects....Also how can i forget Chitvish - lovely recipes by her.

2 people like this.
  8. Young@heart

Young@heart Silver IL'ite

Though I have never interacted personally with any of the ILites in my 4 years here, still i have my favourites in random order: -

1. Shanvy: - From her mature and sensible posts I have an image of her as the perfect Mother/ Wife/ DiL.

2. Satchitananda: - I like her positive way to look at things and her balanced approach as a moderator.

3. Mindian: - I like her Snippets a lot.

4. Vasumathy: - She is one woman i really-2-2 admire. The courage she is having to soothe fears in TTC forum which TTC herself is really admirable:thumbsup.

5. Sriniketan: - Her wonderful posts.

6. Bhuvnidhi: - Her sound and mature advice.

7. Nandshyam: - How i wish I become like her...to the point and on the face.

8. Megalife: - She has a lovely way with words.

Now a list of ILites I miss: -

1. Malyatha: - She was somewhat like Nandshyam ...honest and too the point reply.

2. Spiderman: - His male point of view was refreshing here.

3. asuitablegirl: - I sincerely hope and pray that she is fine. She keeps on coming in my thoughts off and on.

4. justanothergirl: -Her sound and mature advice.

5. srividya: - Again she was a balanced moderator.

6. drpreethis: - I miss her in the Relationships forum though she was a great help to me in dental problems for my son.

7. Asha_karthik: - My one and only friend in IL. I miss her but i guess she is busy with her kids.

Regards,

P.S. This list is not exhaustive and I will come back with more.

2 people like this.
  9. outofthebox

outofthebox Platinum IL'ite

hi all...

i have only very recently started getting active in this forum...and somehow I think I am getting addicted to it !!
    until now I have had very few interactions....so its really hard to pick & choose a favorite...but I would like to list out the people whom I can recollect now....& sorry I may miss out a few...but I would like to add in the future too...so here goes....but not exactly in the priority of any favorites....writing the names as they come to my mind...

swaran : from most of her posts...i feel she is a very bubbly character...and i can see that she has taken good initiatives (leads) & may be a good motivation factor..for example, her rangoli post & the "ramamurthy nagar" post.....till date I keep getting notification for that ramamurthy nagar....I mean..she did a tremendous job of posting info...i dont think other regions had much info ! so she's one ILite I can definitely remember....

Shanvy : of late, I get a lot of replies from her....and I think that she is really mature...and also a cool type of person.....and i think her advices are really sensible

meVaidehi : I liked the fact that when I had posted a query, she was so very prompt & gave me as much information as I had asked patiently!

vjbunny : I like this cute nickname !! :) with her, I have had very less interactions, but as a moderator, she keeps me on check !! thanks bunny !!

& oh yes...satchi : very humorous !!! actually I read one post of hers, and I really wanted to cool down before the start of my day....and her post made me ROFL !! am yet to read more posts of hers as I dont have much time..but I could feel the vibes !!

artvani ma'am : even at this age, I think that having a blog and offering tips & suggestions..and making it a point to respond to the creative side of ours.....like her for her talent & commitment

chitvish ma'am : very recently, I think only this week I read some of her posts....although I have quite often come across this name...then I read some article in Hindu about her...really inspiring...!

Megalife : I have read only one post of hers...my first impression was that she has a humorous way of expressing things ...

& i liked all those who gave me their inputs on my pets post : kelly, Custard, Paulina...am sorry if I missed some more...but I got frequent replies from them...

Well, looks like I have listed the people whom I know on this forum...thereby diverting away from the main topic...!!! but I think this is a great forum to share our ideas in the virtual space!!! and if I have missed out any, I will be back here with those names for sure...:)

am sure not many would know me...but I have been using this forum at various times to atleast "lurk around" (in the positive sense, please!)

4 people like this.
  10. aminroop

aminroop IL Hall of Fame

omg! sooo many responses. sorry if i cant acknowledge each of your responses individually due to time constraints. but do keep 'em coming....

yes, i forgot to mention a few. also add spiderman , raba, dnm, hemalathak too to my list!

vjbunny is a moderator?? dint know that. good goin vj!

and @naksh you might now want to add riyagan to ur best frnds' list as well. ;)

3 people like this.