Whom would you want to "Thank" the most? - Contest for the month of November 2007

Discussion in 'Topic of the Month - Contest' started by Induslady, Nov 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lotus007

Lotus007 Senior IL'ite

Re: Whom would you want to "Thank" the most?

Congratulations

Soumya for bagging the prize.

Congratulations Malspie and Suji.

I would also congratulate the judges for mentioning the close contenders which was not required.

2. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Dear Friends,

Thanks a ton for congratulating me too though I AM NOT A WINNER... IT HAPPENS IN THE RAREST OF RARE CASES...

I do not have the link as I has sent it by PM and its deleted from there. So, I am copying it for you all:

Quote:

Dear Friends,

Thank you is a word which strikes us when we receive a gift or a help or a private nursing of our wounds or a shoulder to lean on or to audience who clap for us and encourage us for our acts. We all would like to thank our parents beyond them may be some friends who stood by us like the Rock of Gibraltar at all odd times.
    I pondered immensely on this subject and decided to thank "My Ex-Boss" who brought the REAL MALS out.

I was a pampered kid with all my needs and wants taken care in a jiffy. I have never longed for anything as most of my wishes were fulfilled by my parents. Then why am I not thanking them? I have already thanked them immensely, but, I would still like to grant my massive thank you note to”My Ex-BOSS".
    Dear friends, I had never faced terror before I met him, I have never seen so much hatred before I met him, I have never seen ill-treatment before I met him, I have never been shouted at before I met him, I have never been pushed against a wall before I met him, I have never met a loud uncouth educated short tempered guy like him and the list is endless. My initial days with him was very painful, a protected child in the hands of the devil. My Mom wanted me say "quits". There are ample of opportunities waiting outside for a qualified girl like me, she would trigger me to a different path. I threw spectrum on this subject and took it as a challenge. If I had escaped from 'MY EX-BOSS" I would not have gained laurels from people, People would not have stopped to take me as an example to live life. Whenever anyone praises me today, my thank you goes to my parents of course and then it also goes to "MY EX-BOSS" coz of whom I became a strong rebel and did learn to rock my boat in a stormy weather. I silently picked up his leadership qualities, his quick decision making abilities, his multi-tasking abilities, his dynamic way of calling a spade a spade, he never stooped to climb, he believed in his abilities and worked hard on it, he lives with respect and dignity, his approach to a problem, his positive outlook, his 'SHUT DOOR" approach to all gossips of office, his calm and undisturbed way of handling pressure, his stern handling of his sub-ordinates to get work done, his duck like paddling towards a secured future. Friends I picked up all the good qualities from him and paddled my way towards a secured future. When people praise me for my leadership qualities, I thank him. I can multi-task very calmly; my colleagues love my approach towards work as I can handle work pressure very well. The qualities that I picked from him not only have paved way for me in my corporate world but also in my private world.
    In a nutshell, I would like to thank HIM immensely for grooming me silently. Its a different matter that he too had changed a lot with respect to his negative traits...

Thank you SIR for being yourself. A NEW MALS WAS BORN....

UNQUOTE

Do you all want to know the process: Hit this link

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/snippets-of-life/10669-harassment-male-boss-victim-survivor.html

3. mohana

mohana Silver IL'ite

Hearty congrats Sowmya for winning this contest.
    Eagelrly waiting to read your entry.

Congrats for Malspie and suji too!!!!!

4. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Sowmya
    Congrats for winning

Congrats to Malspie and Suji

5. Anandchitra

Anandchitra IL Hall of Fame

Congratulations Sowmya for winning.:hatsoff

Congratulations to Mals and Suji for being close contenders:hatsoff:hatsoff

Congrats to judges for doing a good job its not easy to judge with entries being this close:hatsoff

Mals read your reply: Words fail to describe your talent Great work and waiting to read many more too.

6. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

This is the prize that Sowmyaphat bagged for her wonderful entry...

Sandal Laughing Buddha

Sowmya, where are you?

We wish this Laughing Buddha brings you lots of luck, happiness and prosperity!
    Send in your mailing address by PM to 'induslady' to ship out the same to you.

Attached Files:

7. Navpreet

Navpreet Senior IL'ite

:party

Congrats Sowmya,
    And,Hatsoff :hatsoffto Maspie & Suzi.

Mals,I read ur entry and it really deserve a big applause:clap.
    Hope to read Sowmya's and Suzi's entry also.

8. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Thank you Mals for posting your entry.
    Really appreciate your way of taking things in your stride when the circumstances differ and a big thanks to your ex-boss otherwise, how do we know you as Mals, in this IL family.

sriniketan

9. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Thanks Navpreet and Sri for your lovely comments.

Bye!!

10. slp807

slp807 Bronze IL'ite

congratulations to soumya, Mals and suji.

Mals--read your post, your way of expressing is unique and i love reading all your posts, need to catch up on many......

waiting to read the posts of soumya nd suji....

Last edited: Dec 12, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.