1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

whom to convince - husband or parents?????

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by chetavani50, Oct 29, 2014.

1. Brevity

Brevity Gold IL'ite

I hope your friend finds her spine and contacts her parents again. She cannot use her inlaws or husband as an excuse in this. Whatever her parents did, be it just standing up for themselves or any other stuff, it is up to her to let go and patch up with them. Imagine something happening to them tomorrow and she never getting another chance...

It is so painful to me to even hear this, being the mother of 2 girls...

2. Emarald

Emarald Silver IL'ite

Time will heal everything. Tell her to call her parents on phone and sort out. She can meet her parents in some other relatives house or restaurant also.

3. Daisy

Daisy New IL'ite

Chetavani, Your friend should be able to talk to her parents on the phone when she goes to work right? Ask her to try to call them once a week to establish the severed bond between them and she can slowly talk to her husband claiming that her parents are also an important part in her life and she cant just leave them be. Parents are getting old, so we should be able to take care of their emotional needs atleast for what they did to us. She has equal responsibility to her parents as she does to her DH & In-laws..Just my 2Cents.