1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Whole food market - do you shop there, does organic food worth the prices?

Discussion in 'Healthy Living' started by meena texas, May 30, 2008.

1. meena texas

meena texas New IL'ite

Everything in whole food market is so much more expensive than regular grocery store. I was introduced to it recently. To my surprise, the store is always crowded with shoppers. Do you shop there? What do you think about paying extra for their product? does it worth the money?

Health is so important, if organic food really helps to keep us with good health condition, I am willing to pay more.

let me know your experience with organic food and the whole food market.

2. starshine

starshine New IL'ite

I usually prefer organic food as I find it more healthy and tasty and I think Whole foods market is a good choice because of the quality even though they are bit expensive.

I usually buy milk,cream cheese and curds from whole foods market. I find them very tasty and odor free. Vegetables and fruits are bit expensive but I shop for them in Whole foods only if i don't get the stuffs in the regular American stores. Their cosmetic item collection,cereal and other snack sections are very good.

Well, again not all items are very good.I did not like their bakery and their take-out food section.

Hope this helps!

1 person likes this.
  3. Anu2816

Anu2816 New IL'ite

i used to shop in whole food market , sprouts in texas