Who will be the next Prime Minister of India, if elections are held in 2014???

Discussion in 'News & Politics' started by sherapova, Apr 14, 2013.

1. sherapova

sherapova New IL'ite

These days this is the most debated topic in electronic media. For me Rahul Gandhi is completely out. I am not able to comprehend the recent political situation and developments in detail. But i strongly feel last week BJP gave congress, a shock of the decade :spin:spin:spin But not able to understand whats that shock is??

I strongly feel BJP or NDA might win. dont forget that upcoming general election will be the last election of L K Advani ( Aka Chanakya of Indian Politics)

My Guess

L K Advani as PM ( if he is healthy) :thumbsup
    Narendra Modi as Deputy PM or/& Home Minister
    :thumbsup

or

Narendra Modi as PM
    L K Advani Deputy PM or/& Home Minister :thumbsup ( if he is healthy) :thumbsup

so according to you which party will win and who will be PM ?

Note : BJP may not be the best , but million times better when compared to congress party.

Nitish Kumar -the Pseudo secularist http://www.indusladies.com/forums/n...ety/214571-truth-out-nitish-kumar-pseudo.html

Last edited: Apr 15, 2013

2. fencesitter

fencesitter Platinum IL'ite

why do you think bjp will next time? if you do state wise break up of seats, chances are slim for BJP.

2 people like this.
  3. sherapova

sherapova New IL'ite

because of recent political developments and many external factors.

4. anjanag

anjanag Platinum IL'ite

I would love to see modi as PM. Unfortunately I think it's the regional parties who are going to decide who will come to power in center. Hoping that congress won't come to power again!

2 people like this.
  5. fencesitter

fencesitter Platinum IL'ite

I prefer Advani as PM if at all NDA comes to power.

6. nemesis

nemesis Platinum IL'ite

A coalition government again. So it will be decided only after the results, i guess.

I only wish the ruling coalition does not come again!

And i also had the perception that Modi might become the home minister!

BJP can win, provided, it can align with

1) Amma in TN
    2) Didi in WB
    3) Mulayam/Mayawati in UP. (If 1 and 2 works out, they can manage without 3)
    This automatically means JD(U) will be on BJP's side if Modi is not in the picture.

My personal choice is Arun Jaitley from the BJP.

@fencesitter: What is happening in AP? Any idea which party can get major seats? Naidu has a chance?

7. sherapova

sherapova New IL'ite

true. but may not be this time.

sure it wont. Decided.

probably.Adavani too have aspirations to become PM. so if LKA becomes PM then Modi HM and /or Deputy PM. they may swap portfolios at the end or middle of the term.

BJP can win, provided, it can align with

1) Amma in TN Already supports BJP
    2) Didi in WB Already supports BJP
    3) Mulayam/Mayawati in UP. (If 1 and 2 works out, they can manage without 3) mulayam too supports BJP but dont forget mulayam too have the aspirations to become PM if third front comes to power which is unlikely to happen. but Dont have guts to go against LKA
    This automatically means JD(U) will be on BJP's side if Modi is not in the picture. JD(U) may not leave BJP. if at all it leaves before elections and might join after elections. Nitish kumar may lecture about secularism , many few are aware that he was part of NDA govt and he was railway minster during Sabarmati Express train incident (Godhra, 2002). chk this video too.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lf7jRDGRa9w[/video]

My personal choice is Arun Jaitley from the BJP. Fit for nothing . just he is a good lawyer. Neither he has political skills nor he has back up of any allies or RSS

8. pari80

pari80 Silver IL'ite

I also feel ,it is going to be coalition and for one reason on another i feel that so called 3rd front ( from outside support of congress) would come to rule.

that 3rd front would have BPS/SP/Left/Nitish/Mamta. It would be worst case scenarion for india but i can see it real possibility.

My reason, BJP would be hard pressed to declare "Modi" as PM candidate. Reason is simple, BJP's most importan voters (Read Hindu/Yongester /Educated Middle class) is impressed with him and any other candidate would be hard sell.

Another factor not giving "Modi" as PM would be lossing seats in gujarat if modi goes underground and Gujarat goes other way and few other places were strong "Modi" current, BJP's dream of becoming single biggest party may not become reality.

That guy "nitish" , he sees NAMO as his competitor because even with 20-30 odd seats from Bihar he has aspiration of becoming PM and that what would lure him to "Third front".

9. arch1209

arch1209 Platinum IL'ite

Seems to me like the choice is between the devil and the deep sea!

1 person likes this.
  10. pari80

pari80 Silver IL'ite

Just let us know.. who is devil and which one is "deep sea" :)