Who wants to be a millionaire.............

Discussion in 'Jokes' started by Arunarc, May 26, 2008.

1. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

A rich Australian decided to throw a party and invited all of his buddies and neighbors. He also invited Santa Singh, who worked at his office.
    The party was arranged around the pool in the backyard. Everyone was having a good time drinking, dancing, eating prawns, oysters and BBQ and flirting. At the height of the party, the host said, "I have a 15ft man-eating crocodile in my pool and I'll give a million dollars to anyone who has the balls to jump in.

The words were barely out of his mouth when there was a loud splash and everyone turned around and saw Santa in the pool! Santa was fighting the croc and kicking its ass! He was jabbing the croc in the eyes with his thumbs, throwing punches, doing all kinds of ****, like head butts and choke holds, biting the croc on the tail and flipping the croc through the air like some kind of Judo Instructor. The water was churning and splashing everywhere. Both Santa and the croc were screaming and raising hell.

Finally Santa Singh strangled the croc and let it float to the top like a K-mart goldfish. He then slowly climbed out of the pool. Everybody was just staring at him in disbelief.

Finally the host says, "Well, Santa , I reckon I owe you a million dollars."

"Nah, you all right, I don't want it," said Santa.

The rich man said, "Hey Santa, I have to give you something. You won the bet. How about half a million bucks then?"
    "No thanks. I don't want it," answered Santa.

The host said, "Come on, I insist on giving you something. That was amazing. How about a new Porsche and a Rolex and some stock options?

Again Santa said no.

Confused, the rich man asked, "Well Santa, then what do you want?"
    Santa said, "I want the name of the "maadarchod" who pushed me into the Pool.

2. lahy15

lahy15 Silver IL'ite

:rotfl:rotflBig LaughBig Laugh... I couldn't stop laughing dear ... Suni..