Who is the New Leader of China W. Bush / Condolezza Rice

Discussion in 'Jokes' started by vinoran, Mar 14, 2008.

1. vinoran

vinoran Bronze IL'ite

Who is the New Leader of <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">China</st1:place></st1:country-region> W. Bush / Condolezza Rice

Conversation between George W. and his National Security Advisor, Condolezza Rice
    George: Condi! Nice to see you What’s happening?
    Condi: Sir, I have the report here about the new leader of <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">China</st1:place></st1:country-region>.
    George: Great. Lay it on me.
    Condi: Hu is the new leader of <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">China</st1:place></st1:country-region>.
    George: That’s what I want to know.

Condi: That’s what I’m telling you.
    George: That’s what I’m asking you. Who is the new leader of <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">China</st1:place></st1:country-region>?
    Condi: Yes.
    George: I mean the fellow’s name.
    Condi: Hu.
    George: The guy in <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">China</st1:place></st1:country-region>.
    George: The new leader of <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">China</st1:place></st1:country-region>.
    George: The Chinaman!
    Condi: Hu is leading <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">China</st1:place></st1:country-region>.
    George: Now whaddya’ asking me for?
    Condi: I’m telling you Hu is leading <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">China</st1:place></st1:country-region>.
    George: Well, I’m asking you. Who is leading <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">China</st1:place></st1:country-region>?
    Condi: That’s the man’s name.
    <?xml:namespace prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" /><v:shapetype id=_x0000_t75 stroked="f" filled="f" path="m@4@5l@4@11@9@11@9@5xe" o:preferrelative="t" o:spt="75" coordsize="21600,21600"><v:stroke joinstyle="miter"></v:stroke><v:formulas><v:f eqn="if lineDrawn pixelLineWidth 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @0 1 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum 0 0 @1"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @2 1 2"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelWidth"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelHeight"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @0 0 1"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @6 1 2"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelWidth"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @8 21600 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelHeight"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @10 21600 0"></v:f></v:formulas><v:path o:connecttype="rect" gradientshapeok="t" o:extrusionok="f"></v:path><o:lock aspectratio="t" v:ext="edit"></o:lock></v:shapetype>
    George: That’s who’s name?
    Condi: Yes.
    George: Will you or will you not tell me the name of the new leader of <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">China</st1:place></st1:country-region>?
    Condi: Yes, sir.
    George: Yassir? Yassir Arafat is in <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">China</st1:place></st1:country-region>? I thought he was in the <st1:place w:st="on">Middle East</st1:place>.
    Condi: That’s correct.
    George: Then who is in <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">China</st1:place></st1:country-region>?
    George: Yassir is in <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">China</st1:place></st1:country-region>?
    Condi: No, sir.
    George: Then who is?
    George: Yassir?
    Condi: No, sir.

George: Look, Condi. I need to know the name of the new leader of <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">China</st1:place></st1:country-region>.
    Get me the Secretary General of the U.N. on the phone.
    Condi: Kofi?
    George: No, thanks.
    Condi: You want Kofi?
    George: No.
    Condi: You don’t want Kofi.
    George: No. But now that you mention it, I could use a glass of milk. And then get me the U.N.
    George: Not Yassir! The guy at the U.N.
    Condi: Kofi?
    George: Milk! Will you please make the call?
    Condi: And call who?
    George: Who is the guy at the U.N?
    Condi: Hu is the guy in <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">China</st1:place></st1:country-region>.
    George: Will you stay out of <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">China</st1:place></st1:country-region>?!
    George: And stay out of the <st1:place w:st="on">Middle East</st1:place>! Just get me the guy at the U.N.
    Condi: Kofi.
    George: All right! With cream and two sugars. Now get on the phone. (Condi picks up the phone.)
    Condi: Rice, here.
    George: Rice? Good idea. And a couple of egg rolls, too. Maybe we should send some to the guy in <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">China</st1:place></st1:country-region>. And the <st1:place w:st="on">Middle
    East</st1:place>. Can you get Chinese food in the <st1:place w:st="on">Middle East</st1:place>?
    bonkbonkbonkbonkbonk

Submitted by: Azhar Abbas -Thanks JokesDuniya

2. dsrini

dsrini Bronze IL'ite

bonkbonkbonkBig LaughBig Laugh

3. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

nice one, enjoyed it..Big LaughBig Laugh

sriniketan

4. puni88

puni88 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

too good.......Big LaughBig Laugh