Who is More beautiful? Indian women or Chinese women?

Discussion in 'Indians in China' started by Sumz, Aug 27, 2009.

1. swarna1388

swarna1388 Silver IL'ite

2. shashiv

shashiv Gold IL'ite

I strongly agree with choc... Indian womens are truly beautiful and generous compared with chinese... No matter fair or dark skinned indian have their own beauty... :cheers

Shanti

3. Padmash

Padmash Platinum IL'ite

hi all,

i too feel indian women are beautiful but when i see most of the foreigner men having chinese girlfriends i really think what is this??? Not only in in china all over the many married men having affair with these flat faced yellow skin chinese women and few of them have kids out of wedlock. When you speak to these men and ask what is so good in their grilfriend... answer will be " she is so good kind hearted generous" and what not... why you prefer her over your wife" my wife is not so god she is selfich she doesn't care about me"... in fact that wife is dying for his love attention... i know two north indian men they have kid and have affair with chinese women and they spent most of their money on them... i know few european, australians in the same boat.. I wonder when really they are not beautiful then how they get these men. My experience i found very few chinese girls really attractive, rare cases i know 2 good chinese girls i can trust them but with eyes open. I really found chinese girls the most selfish,dangerous playing with emotions, only money minded no morality at all... even chinese mothers are characterless....

1 person likes this.
  4. mitra31

mitra31 New IL'ite

heyy, how ru doing? ru stilll in china

5. mankan

mankan Gold IL'ite

dear padma, u r absolutely right.
    totally agree with u and i also know this i am also in guangzhou china.

6. mimi76

mimi76 Senior IL'ite

I think that there are very beautiful women in both Indian and Chinese society. The majority of women in both societies, though, like anywhere else are just average though. Beautiful women from northern China are tall and graceful with thick, shiny black hair and porcelain skin. Those from the south are shorter but their skin is sometimes a beautiful golden hue and their eyes are larger. I do agree somewhat with what Padma said though - I think Indian women have more reservations about having affairs with married/foreign men whereas Chinese women seem to be more forward and see it as a conquest, rather than as a violation. I am also surprised that these men see these women as kind hearted because from my limited experience so far, most of these types of women that I have met are pretty grasping (eg wanting designer clothing/accessories etc). Even other Chinese people tend to think the same of them. Of course she will pay the man more attention if she wants something.:-(

7. croco

croco New IL'ite

Chinese girls have soft skin...complextion is fair......
    But Indian girls are beautiful!! Whenever i visit China, Chinese ppl told me many many times....they all love Indian girls.....very much!

8. Padmash

Padmash Platinum IL'ite

hi,
    i will tell u i have lived with some chinese girls not all the girls have soft skin. their skin looks soft just because of complexion and u cant imagine they dont hesitate to spend a reasonable amount of money on make up products. very seriously they speak something and mean something. they will say they like indian dance but really they make fun of indian dance. These yellow skin vamps really hate indians dark color they will love it if you are too generous in giving gifts and spending money on them. i really hate such mentality people. Really well educated people are good and they think reasonably but yes greed for money the all have. But in general we meet many people everyone is not highly qualified. Most of the jobs are recommendation basis or bribed one. One more thing i hate all chinese girls who work as secretaries for foreigners they are really husband hunters. So i will suggest u all ladies never trust these secretaries bull**** they are.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2012
  9. Della

Della New IL'ite

i am Chinese girl , i like india women :) u r amazing
    btw , i also like india movies:) i like aamir so much :)

10. premkala

premkala New IL'ite

I agree as well. But i believe that every country can have the very beautiful girls. They all have unique and beautiful features that make them stand out. Indian women do have the features that the world regard as incredibly beautiful but the features of the rest of the world hasn't been disrespected either. Also though it may just be nothing serious, this is kind of prejudiced. If you put a one of a kind beauty of every country, you won't be able to decide. Chinese girls have beautiful skin, extremely beautiful features but so do indians and the rest of the world. Due to poverty and possible influence, some Chinese women can be not good but that isn't only them. Chinese people do have this stereotypical image, no doubt beautiful girls do. White people can have beautiful lips, nose, gorgeous skin and along with the different types of eyes, it really is stunning.