1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Who is lying? Need suggestion

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by rajinigandhap, Dec 13, 2006.

1. rajinigandhap

rajinigandhap Senior IL'ite

Hi
    This is rajini. my mother-in-law and my aunt was friends.they both will stay in near by houses.before my marriage only they are friends.now the problem is
    I got a new job.Before joining in new office i gone to my MIL house.that time I didn't get my offer letter.so i told my MIL that after joining in company you tell them that i have joined.but i don't know that what my MIL has done.they are telling that I said my MIL don't tell anybody that i got offer and they are asking me that why you didn't tell any thing about your offer.I can't understand who is telling lies either my mother-in-law or my aunt.how can i know who is doing all this?

2. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Hello Rajni,

I think what you want is :
    1) for your mother-in-law and your aunt to stay friends
    2) for both of them to stay friends with you ie not mistake you

My suggestion would be don't go round analysing too much as to who is lying here. Both these persons are important to you. Use this as a lesson to understand both of them carefully,but keep your opinions to yourself.

You want this to end now. And not lead to another round of tale telling. So, say the truth. Tell your aunt that you had not received the offer letter at that time and asked MIL to wait for that before telling everyone.

As for yr MIL, you have told her this already. So,if she contradicts you now saying that this is not what you said, you know who is lying.

I hope that this ends soon and you all stay friends.<!-- / message -->

3. rajinigandhap

rajinigandhap Senior IL'ite

Thanks for your suggetion

Hi vidya
    Thanks for your suggetion .i want to know who is doing all this .so that I will be careful when talking to them.
    rajini

4. Eljaype

Eljaype Bronze IL'ite

Dear Rajini,

Always remember to tell what you want to tell another person yourself. Do not ask one person to tell the other person.You'll get caught inbetween.
    This has happened to me also and I have learnt due to that. I never expect anyoneelse to talk for me.
    So be careful when you talk to others.
    Latha

5. priyauc

priyauc Bronze IL'ite

dont ask anyone to pass messages fopr you. secondly why r u wasting your time dear. pay no heed to all this concentrate on your job!!