Who in your opinion is the best husband?

Discussion in 'Weekly Quick Polls' started by Laxmi, Apr 7, 2008.

Who in your opinion is the best husband?

1. One who loves unconditionally

20 vote(s)
    29.0%
  2. One who looks smart

1 vote(s)
    1.4%
  3. One who provides adequate monetary support to the family

3 vote(s)
    4.3%
  4. None of the above, I like my husband for what he is

45 vote(s)
    65.2%
  1. ANK

ANK Bronze IL'ite

My vote now and always will be for Unconditional love! Will give anything to experience that!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2008
  2. puni88

puni88 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi,
    I am with many friends here....
    My vote is for a husband who loves his wife unconditionally.

Regards.

3. Senorita

Senorita Silver IL'ite

I like my husband for what he is... hez so adorable...... :kiss

4. janaki70

janaki70 New IL'ite

For my vote is also for a husband who loves his wife unconditionally.

5. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

Very very nice topic and important too........

Very often we used to discuss about this with iour friends and relatives...........always comparing with other men...........

I want my hubby to pour UNCONDITIONAL LOVE towards me ...........that the thing i expect from him..........he shld treat me as his BETTER HALF..........and respct my feelings............

I feel ....OUTLOOK or FINANCIAL STATUS ........will not be alone to live happy and peaceful life..........i have seen lot of male..who ooks very smart....hav enough wealth....behaves v smartly.....very intellingent .and in nice job..etc..but he doesnot love his wife.........not cared about family............for outsiders he is HERO.........but he treat his wife as SLAVE........neverever give respect to her feelings ...........not concerned about children..but he will give enough moeny for them for all their needs...but not love........i used to pity for her.........so right from the childhood....i pray for LOVING/ CARING AND ADOPRABLE HUSBAND............one who really love me to the core and care for me and give respect to my feelings............

ofcourse..my hubby is very sweet neautred person..........he cares for me and love me....ihe hav given me full freedom......etc.....but not to my expectations...........like he wont pamper me...............etc etc........

so i want him to pour UNCONDITIONAL love towards me..........and my vote is for that.......

6. padmavathi m

padmavathi m Silver IL'ite

i love my husband for what he is, when we shower that unconditional love, we ll get it back...............lets show that love to husbands with no parameters............

7. aishu22

aishu22 Gold IL'ite

Hi all,
    Great Thread! My vote goes to : I like the way how he is...Coz, my hubby is so lovable,caring, responsible, smart...May be i should have got an option all of the above.....

8. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

hi all.,

i too think my husband is the bestest in the world for me....because of his unconditional love for me and my daughter...

mindi

9. Oviya

Oviya Silver IL'ite

Dear Laxmi,

I like everything about my DH.

Voted for the last option.

What Padmavathi said is very short, sweet and 10000000000000000000000000000%
    correct. If we can show unconditional love, we'll definitely get it back. I'm getting it back. I believe in giving something in abundance to get something.

10. roopadadia

roopadadia Silver IL'ite

Hi Gals,

I am for the 4th option. My husband is my driving force and source of inspiration...his positive outlook has helped us a lot in our 14 yrs of togetherness (yes we are completing our vanwas soon).

We believe in the karmic theory...what we sow so shall we reap. We always feel that i am right...but no human is perfect including me.

Roopa.