Who in your opinion is the best husband?

Discussion in 'Weekly Quick Polls' started by Laxmi, Apr 7, 2008.

Who in your opinion is the best husband?

1. One who loves unconditionally

20 vote(s)
    29.0%
  2. One who looks smart

1 vote(s)
    1.4%
  3. One who provides adequate monetary support to the family

3 vote(s)
    4.3%
  4. None of the above, I like my husband for what he is

45 vote(s)
    65.2%
  1. Laxmi

Laxmi Administrator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Poll for 6th April 2008 to 12th April 2008

All of us have some expectations be it in any relationship. When the relationship is a long standing one, the partner who comes through out your life, the expectations bound to b more.

Ladies, come out and share your views about the best husband you would like to have.....

Cast your votes and share your opinions.

2. Devika Menon

Devika Menon Gold IL'ite

Hi Laxmi,

I like my hubby Shashi, for whatever he is and touchwood he is exactly what I would have liked in a hubby.
    He encourages me in whatever I do ,Infact I can rely more on his judgement .Is honest in his approach. Gives me the desired space ,so I dont get claustro.In the true sense of the word he is my friend ,philosoper and guide.

Husbandiliciously,
    Devika

3. sharadha

sharadha Bronze IL'ite

Voted for my choice about my choice. :)

4. happywoman

happywoman Silver IL'ite

Hi Laxmi,

I think any gal would have the best of the best combinations.....tall,dark and handsome. I wud add few more traits to the list.........down-2-earth,,,financially sound, caring,sharing etc

My hubby meets almost 90% of these traits and im happy with that!!

I always quote this to my hubby:
    " A successful man makes more money than his wife can spend and a successful wife is the one who finds such a man"

I have a successful man and im successful in finding him!!!!!!

5. CarpeDiem

CarpeDiem Senior IL'ite

Although I'd ideally like to choose the last choice -"I like my husband for what he is", I'm actually going to go for the first one - "Someone who loves me unconditionally". I guess I always wanted a loving, warm, and close relationship with my hubby. It's been 6 years of our marriage and it is still work in progress.

Also somewhere deep inside, I'm sure all ladies would love to have a man who loves them unconditionally for who they are :)

6. GPriya

GPriya Bronze IL'ite

Hi Gals,

My vote is for a husband who loves his wife unconditionally. This unconditional love will make a man to care for his family (wife,kids) in every way (monetary,emotional etc,) Also, the unconditional love he has for his wife and kids will change him in a way that is likeable by them.. be it looking,behaving,acting smart, well dressed to keep them happy, never embarass them in front of anyone etc.,
    Nowadays, majority of the divorces/family issues arise purely bcos of the selfish nature of men & women( in some cases). If only both love unconditionally, they compromise a great deal to keep the loved one happy and also, they save for each other and there won't be any reckless behaviour.
    My strong opinion is that LOVE can change anything on earth and it is extremely important to have this majic LOVE in our partner to have a happy life more than looks,money,smartness etc.,

Regards,
    GPriya

7. happywoman

happywoman Silver IL'ite

hi all,

The first option (unconditional love) could be found in the last option (accept as he is) but nonetheless, the 4th option may/maynot include 1st option.

8. IndusGuy

IndusGuy New IL'ite

Last choice should be ..."All of the above" Bow

9. Mitra

Mitra Senior IL'ite

HI

I opted my choice "Unconditional Love" because i feel is what a women indeed dreams of her husband.

Regards
    Mitra

10. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Even though there are so many relations one gets in a life, the spouse is a special one. So love should be the first option, unconditional love. They are going to spend the rest of their lives together and to be with each other, in thick and thin, one needs unconditional love.
    My vote is for that.