1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Who else have higher sex drive that their husband?

Discussion in 'Intimacy' started by Iamagoodgirl, May 1, 2014.

1. RajSai

RajSai Platinum IL'ite

In my knowledge, women always have higher sexual urge than men. So I do not see anything unusual in your situation. Just be happy that you get it atleast after expressing. Some ladies are disappointed inspite of initiating or expressing. Finally, on frustration they get into online relationships or EMAs. There are also men, who deny sex to their wives but flirt on social networking sites. So nothing wrong or uncommon in you initiating. As other ILs posted, just relax and enjoy your sweet life. From your thread, I get the feeling that your hubby cares or understands your emotions.

2. AlekhyaNandu

AlekhyaNandu Bronze IL'ite

LOL....why pick me :crazy. Anyways, i don't care if someone intercepts the conversation...we wouldn't ruin our happiness panicking over something that may or may not happen.

2 people like this.
  3. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

OP,

You have moved to your marital home. Your husband is living in the same home he lived in before marriage.

How long have he and his family lived in this house? If he grew up in it, maybe a mental block? Visions of his parents in the next room, busy, or with ear to the wall, might be disturbing him?

6 people like this.
  4. suasin

suasin Gold IL'ite

@Rihana: Now, I dont know about OPs H, your reply did block me :D (envisioning ear to the wall :(
    :eek:mg:

1 person likes this.
  5. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Envisioning? Funny you should say that. Studies say it (s*x) is mostly in the mind.

Wouldn't it be hard for parents to give up on a lifetime's habit of keeping an eye and an ear on kid in other room?

5 people like this.
  6. Akanksha1982

Akanksha1982 IL Hall of Fame

enjoy while you can. We both work and hardly find time for it.

7. suasin

suasin Gold IL'ite

Actually, I do think a kind of monitoring goes on when you live with them... They pick up on moods and fights quickly.. I have my BIL living with us, he is quite decent for an IL, still I feel an eye/ear in the wall, (mostly during disagreements b/w us ) at times. !also, my BIL had an unhappy married life, we felt it unfair flaunting our happiness. Thankfully , it is years after he is here!!! So, what you are saying IS definitely plausible.

8. desigirl25

desigirl25 Senior IL'ite

Hi there...I also have the same problem! I don't know why I feel like I am always 'in the mood'...sometimes I wonder if the issue is me! After we first got married 2 years ago my husband never initiated....i was always the one to initiate...probably like 4-5 times a week. I hated initiating it...but he still did it every time. Now I probably only initiate 2 times a week...maybe 3...my husbnad i think is in the routine that he knows i will initiate so he never does....or he is really not into it. Its unfortunate because I think this is a huge thing...sometimes now if i initiate and he says no...that can create a huge issue .. or my attitude towards him will b nevative until he does it....i can't control it! But I really wonder if i just married the wrong man because i always thought that all men always want to do it! By the way we r both only 26.....imagine what will happen at 40!!. how long have you been married and how old are you guys?

9. complainBaby

complainBaby Bronze IL'ite

LOL i read he was kinda possessive ,passionate type , i read your posts where you mention it , strange a passionate guy can be so slow

sorry but those line are so funny you indeed are looking " jungli billi " :rotfl

1 person likes this.
  10. Iamagoodgirl

Iamagoodgirl Platinum IL'ite

Sorry ladies for late replies but I need to post secretely here.yes my mil have habit of monitoring us.she knows evrything what's going on.infact when we talk on phone she makes excuse to come nearer to listen our conversation.I am sure she tries to listen at night to.much more to annoyance his two year niece at a time knowk bedroom door and ask us what's going on ,why door is locked,let me come.I don't know if it bothers him a lot and that is the reason he doesn't initiate.offcourse it bothers me too but I just tell myself you lives only once so stop giving it a fu*k.

1 person likes this.