1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Who else have higher sex drive that their husband?

Discussion in 'Intimacy' started by Iamagoodgirl, May 1, 2014.

1. Iamagoodgirl

Iamagoodgirl Platinum IL'ite

I do and because of it i end up acting sexually aggressive in relationship rather than the other way around.At a time i feel weird i act like that but what to do my husband wont act aggressive sexually.I am the one who tells him at night to remove dress.I am the one who initiate 99% of time.I am the one who calls him in office and remind him that we havent had it 2 days and i need it today and try to come early.

wtf i have started feeling like a man in this relationship.I really wish he act more aggressive so i feel like a women.I have tried to explain this to him and hold back till he initiate but i end up feeling frustrated.He is happy getting it twice or thrice a week i need it daily!. He is happy satisfying me if i need it but i need to demand it.

Who else is here with higher sex drive than their husband?Do you feel weird because you act aggressive all the time?How do you manage mis match sex drive.Do you compromise and just put with it?ok your stories of what goes behind curtain please.After all this is anonymous forum for ladies so can talk about it freely. Thanks!

2. Iamagoodgirl

Iamagoodgirl Platinum IL'ite

funny i am getting responses from ladies in the form of PM but not actual on the thread.Common no one knows here your real identity so be frank.

3. yellowmango

yellowmango IL Hall of Fame

It is rare to have two people with the same sex drive dear.Talk it out....find a middle ground. Check with him what kind of stuff he finds irresistible. Use it to your advantage on his off days......let the lucky rascal realize how lucky he is.Just remember...the ones who want it more usually have to put in more effort.....;-)That is the unwritten rule .....not about gender.
    As for us...pretty well matched.

Last edited: May 1, 2014
    9 people like this.
  4. AlekhyaNandu

AlekhyaNandu Bronze IL'ite

GoodGirl, this is not an uncommon thing at all. In fact i was talking about the exact same situation with my boyfriend just a couple of nights ago. I am in a long distance relationship with my boyfriend of 5 months and we have been together for only couple of times and the physical intimacy between us is really good. But, i have observed that he never initiates things, you know...let be it in person or on phone. I have also noticed that once i initiate things, he gets into the mood and things turn pretty intense between us and i can feel/see that passion and fire in him. The only catch is that i have to take the initiative :oops:. I have asked him about this directly and i said i feel very odd to be the aggressive person. His reply was a bit complicated though i could understand what he wanted to say. He says that keeping me happy is his entire goal and he wants to make sure he doesn't hurt me. He claims he don't know what might be going on with me and don't want to approaches me when i might not be in the mood. Now how will he know if i am in the mood or not if he even does not try to know :idontgetit:. We still need to talk about it, a lot.

Anyways coming back to your problem, do you have anything else going on in your lives? Is there any pressure of any kind at home? A few men cannot just get turned on sexually when there are other things bothering him. How are things at his work? This is one thing to check for sure, a guy cannot think about sex when he has problems at work. Did you take time to talk to him about your needs, i feel communication is extremely important in when dealing with these kind of problems. Lastly, please never think that you are wrong in having a higher libido compared to your partner. It is quite common and as yellowmango already told, you just need to find a middle ground. Hope things get better for you, good luck :)

3 people like this.
  5. suasin

suasin Gold IL'ite

Wow!!! Applause due you. Dont feel being aggressive/ initiating makes us the pursuer(?).even so, whats wrong?? Most of us do reach for, at one or the other day, its very common(again, this is mostly inferred from my limited conv with friends and voracious reading on every possible subject). Did you get married recently? I have heard a few complaining of the lack of it around ten years into marriage!! H simply not interested. Atleast you guys are lucky!
    Also, women subtly initiate it by being a little flirtatious, dressing up in s**y lingeries for their guys etc.. Why do you think we do this? (I am strictly talking about the marital bed..I dont mean dressing up in general).

3 people like this.
  6. SreeSri

SreeSri Gold IL'ite

You have ignited the fire too early. Today is not yet Friday. I can see how aggressive you are :thumbsup

Few men try to act more passive in the act if its going well(by the other party).
    But if He once feel manly in that aggressive battle field.. it would become the bloody war(still okay). So, it looks like your husband is acting passive OR feeling low. A real man never stop fighting. Even if there is no war also, he creates one to win :)

3 people like this.
  7. Laks09

Laks09 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Why bother about stereotypes? As long as both of you are ok with you taking the upper hand, enjoy. When there is no problem between you and your DH, don't bring things like what men and women are "supposed" to do into your life and create issues. After a couple of kids, I can tell you one thing. Life gets in the way. Stresses get in the way. What was once second nature now needs a lot of effort. We have to find time for each other. So enjoy it while it lasts.

12 people like this.
  8. strongwoman2014

strongwoman2014 Senior IL'ite

in the beginning of marriage, i had lot of energy and we used to do some times 6 times a day and it was wonderful at those times, it wont return however :( after 1st child energy split in the way of looking after kids and my husband is a sex freak and he asks me daily but i have less energy for it and denies some times, it may trigger fight between us and now having 2 kids, 2-1/2 and 1-1/2 years with office working too you can understand how to allot time for se* and we used to have fights because he always have a drive for daily and i like to 2-3 times a week now. commitments and stress would decide about this. my husband usually does no work at home apart from going to office and obviously he used to have more energy. so enjoy for the present time

1 person likes this.
  9. nemesis

nemesis Platinum IL'ite

hehe.. those guys at the NSA would be having a tough time writing all those!

Attached Files:

2 people like this.
  10. SreeSri

SreeSri Gold IL'ite

You pair are not alone...

1 person likes this.