Who do you think will win this IPL

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Gayathri47, Mar 19, 2010.

1. vsharma

vsharma Platinum IL'ite

Chennai Super Kings :thumbsup:2thumbsup::party

2. Cindhuja

Cindhuja Gold IL'ite

We made it or what :roll:..Guess a dream..:coffee..No not at all we have won the IPL trophy..Yahoo :clap

Chennai Super Kings'ku whistle podu :whistle

What a match..Every ball was worth watching..Thank god Sachin contributed well otherwise it would have been a controversy...

But i am bit upset with the savior....Sure it was an out ...And sachin must have noticed it definitely..Wondering why he hesitated to accept it..He should have walked down as always..This is the first time i am seing sachin in that state..MSD was cool..Though he was sure about the wicket he didnt fight or react wrongly..:hatsoffMSD , you always rock..

Forget the bad memories letz talk about the positives..

Raina i really :kiss..Are you a superman or what..None of the cricket lovers will forget Raina's contribution.

Though bollinger had an expensive over..the rest was good..Great to feel that jurali too made ti yesterday..Only sadness was Hayden didnt contribute much :rant

Anyways was a classic match..Good that it was a last over match instead of being a dead match like RCB Vs DC..

:partyKeep going DHONI and team..We need the same spirit in T20.Letz all meet again in the T20 :cheers

3. sujanags

sujanags Gold IL'ite

Excellent match yesterday!!! Raina's batting and Morkel's 19thg over were brilliant...I think even in 18th over, game was very thrilling. Only in 19th, two wickets went out. Dhoni has set fielding position correctly.

Even I agree on Sachin's wicket, it was sure an out, he must have definitely known that it is out but still don't want to accept...

CSK deserves win this time....

4. Cindhuja

Cindhuja Gold IL'ite

True...A perfect captain by all means...Particularly Tiwari's wicket was aimed and hunted properly :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl Hayden was rightly positioned :thumbsup

Good that sachin accepted Pollard's entry in the end was a bad move ..Which CSK in a way..:biglaugh...Pollard is a great hitter still it was too much of pressure for him which wasnt fair..Once bhaji's wicket was gone..Pollard should have been brought into the screen..Anyways great match :cheers

5. vijayasampath

vijayasampath Gold IL'ite

yahooo ... CSK won..great.. fantastic:cheers

i will never forget the last 3 matches of CSK with punjab,DC and mumbai.yesterday was a night to remember.

6. sujanags

sujanags Gold IL'ite

Yes, Cindhuja. That's what everyone is saying that Pollard should have been brought into match little early. Don't know what Sachin had in his mind. Few people also says that Pollard may not have survived with spinners if he had been sent early. 17th, 18th overs were really looked very tough and it was like edge of the seat thriller.

7. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

:2thumbsup::2thumbsup::2thumb

CHENNAI SUPER KINGS WON

YIPPEEEEEE

:party

8. Gayathri47

Gayathri47 Silver IL'ite

A perfect end to a perfect series!!!! A well deserved team gets the prize!

Congrats CSK!!! :thumbsup