Who am I? - Part III

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by Saraswathipv, Nov 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. laranz

laranz New IL'ite

I hope this forum is a nice place to burn my time :D

Is this forum only for ladies... :bonk:rant

2. Vaan

Vaan New IL'ite

hi iam Vaan.......married with two cute kids.Ihave passion for fabric painting........looking for pictures of peacock and roses.......and silk screen printing......
    plz tell me how to view images that is being discussed in threads.happy 2010

3. akila_51283

akila_51283 New IL'ite

Hi everyone, I am Akila, I heard about this site from many of my friends and joined here. We can get almost all the information that we want in this site. I am happy to join IndusLadies and expecting that it would be of great help to me. :hiya

4. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello Nishch
    Welcome to indusladies community.
    But we need you to participate to keep it going.
    Please go through New Member Orientation - Read this to know this site! to know about this site.
    Thank you for joining us here, do participate in the forum discussions of your interest

Hello Noinita
    welcome to indusladies community.
    Wish you and your family Happy New Year.
    We do not allow external links to be put in here so had to edit your post as per our http://www.indusladies.com/forums/forum-etiquette-and-guidelines/2676-forum-etiquette.html
    And step into here Working from Home - IndusLadies to get ideas to work from home.
    Please go through New Member Orientation - Read this to know this site! to know about this site.
    Thank you for joining us here, do participate in the forum discussions of your interest

5. Arunarc

Hello Sandhya
    We would like to see your work do put it up here Hobbies, Arts & Crafts - IndusLadies

Hello Laranz
    welcome to indusladies community.
    Yes this site is exclusively for ladies but we do have a few men folk here.
    You need to go through http://www.indusladies.com/forums/forum-etiquette-and-guidelines/2676-forum-etiquette.html
    Thank you for joining us here.

6. Arunarc

Hello Vaan
    Welcome to indusladies communtiy.
    Which images you wish to view...you will find all types of paintings here Paintings - IndusLadies
    Thank you for joining us here, do participate in the forum discussions of your interest.

Hello Akila
    Please browse through the site and you will know what it is all about. Feel free to ask any queries you have in an appropriate place.
    Thank you for joining us here, do participate in the forum discussions of your interest.

7. vallinatarajan

vallinatarajan New IL'ite

:hiya

I am a home maker with 2 kids!I am intrested in block printing.Hoping i will get good friends in this community & also get tips & ideas:idea from u people :) .

valli.

8. vaiga

vaiga New IL'ite

Hi all,
    I am Vaiga ,living in Bangalore with my husband & kid.I happen to visit IL while browsing,got interested & landed up here.It's really a good one.
    Vaiga

9. geline

geline New IL'ite

Hello,

My interests are few crafts and hobbies such as candle making and soap making and I have written articles on them which I would like to share and at the same time, learn from the members of this community.

Kudos to the owner and admins of this forum for having the time to maintain and keep it good.

Cheers! :)

10. Arunarc

Hello Vallinararajan
    Have a look here Hobbies, Arts & Crafts - IndusLadies in case you will find some thing on block printing.

Hello Vaiga

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.