Who am I? - Part III

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by Saraswathipv, Nov 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SunflowerGirl

SunflowerGirl New IL'ite

Hi Ladies,

My name is Mamatha and I am from Hyderabad. My husband and I are relocating to sydney. I was doing some homework learning about the new city and found some really helpful information on this site and instantly registered! Thank you all and you guys rock :thumbsup

cheers!

2. bhujj

bhujj Junior IL'ite

hello friends

i am dhanalakshmmi recently got married and settled in China a place called Huizhou. I want to participate in Indus ladies. i love being friends

3. shreesh

shreesh New IL'ite

Hello Ladies,

I am Shreesha from Bangalore.
    Just back to office after christmas, and still in the holiday mood. I was looking for an answer for one of my friend and i got to this site.
    Great replies have been posted. Happy to be a part of this forum.
    All of you have a great year ahead. Happy 2010:party

4. neethurajeshh

neethurajeshh New IL'ite

hi everybody,
    i'm neethu.i'm a housewive of age 29.my husband is a doctor & i've a son of age 5.my son is in ukg now.
    and about mee...i'm very very much intrested in dress designing, emroidery, crafts etc.. i design dresses for my friends & relatives also..my another passion is cooking .i keep on trying for new dishes.
    there is more to write ,but i think its enough for this time
    sooo,
    hello friends .. let me also be a part of this wonderful site..

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2010
  5. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello Mamatha
    Welcome to indusladies community.
    Nice to know you got the information about your new place. Do browse through this Indians in Australia & NZ - IndusLadies for more information.
    Please go through New Member Orientation - Read this to know this site! to know about this site.
    Thank you for joining us here, do participate in the forum discussions of your interest

Hello Bhujj
    I have answered your queries in FAQ do have a look at them and please do wait until a member replies to your post. Do interact with members here make friends with them, read articles of your interest and I am sure you will never feel lonely at all.
    This will help you New Member Orientation - Read this to know this site! to know about this site.
    Thank you for joining us here, do participate in the forum discussions of your interest

6. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello Shreesha
    Welcome to Indusladies community
    Wish you and your family Happy New year.
    It is nice to know you found an answer for your friend here in our site. any further queries put up in the appropriate place will be answered.
    Please go through New Member Orientation - Read this to know this site! to know about this site.

Hello Neethu
    We would have appreciated to know even more about you:) the more we know our members the merry. that was a nice introduction by you.
    Please read this before making further posts.
    These Hobbies, Arts & Crafts - IndusLadies and Indian Recipes - IndusLadies are the places of your interest.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2010
  7. shravvu14

shravvu14 New IL'ite

Hiiiii there 4 every1...!!!

I am Shravanthi( Shravz :) ). I have been to this site many a times..but i never registered here. But now i think its the perfect time to get into this site and have my part of fun... :)

Basically i am a software engineer...but rite now am @ home 2 take care of my baby. I am happily married since last
    3 years ( ofcourse 1 more month left to complete that 3 years). have a baby boy whoz 18 months old. I stay in Hyderabad. My husband works for an MNC.

KK...kool letme tell you all about me... I am very god fearing, i love to make good friends, like to read novels, love cooking, painting, ofcourse gossiping [ i think girls are born with this talent by birth :), so i am no exception :thumbsup ] ,
    doing rangoli, blah blah blah.... :) :). I go crazy about pizzas, manchurians, chinese food specially.

If you guys go crazy about chinese food & if you are in around hyd, then
    "WANTONS" resto is a very gud place to hang out. Its in Gachibowli( near Dominos pizza shop). They really serve awesome chinese food ..ambience is gud too... am sure you will like it.....!!!!:crazy

So am here to make good friends, share my talent, learn something innovative...!!!

Thanks for reading such a big intro...dont mine..... :)

yours all friendly,
    shravz... :):wave

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2010
  8. thamaraisk

thamaraisk New IL'ite

hello everyone,

I am thamarai from singapore and just like shravz,i have visited this site for so long but nvr felt like registering..but now that i am doing my last minute shopping for my wedding..i wanted all the advice!!

So,here i am!!

I would be glad to meet and get all sort of wedding advices,

thanks..

9. bux2560

bux2560 New IL'ite

Hi everyone,
    I'm a house wife from Karnataka, India.

Interested in cooking, internet surfing, maintaining good health for myself and my family.

Also an active member and Secretary of a Social Organization named "Deshasta Rigvedi Brahmin Sang"

Last edited: Jan 7, 2010
  10. annumurli

annumurli New IL'ite

Hi friends,

I am Annu and settled in Sharjah. I joined the IL community yesterday and desperate to make friends. I am housewife and i like to spare some time daily around my compu for myself. At present iam in dilemma of admissions for my kids. MY one child is 10 yrs and the younger one is 7 and iam trying to change there school and indian cbse school which is good in teachings, timings as well as caring for kids.

Thanks and Regards,

Hope to get a reply soon....Pl somebody help me , Also How is Our Own English School , Sharjah.????????????????

Annu :idea

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.