Who am I? - Part III

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by Saraswathipv, Nov 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saraswathipv

Saraswathipv IL Hall of Fame

Hello Archana,
    Welcome to IL.
    Visit Indians in UAE and place your query there about the babysitter that you are looking for. Members in Dubai could help you out. All the best.
    Visit New member guide to understand our site better.
    Bye

Hello Sujatha,
    Welcome to our virtual home.
    Glad to know that you were referred here by a member. We look forward to knowing more about you, your interests etc. Do interact with us in the forums.
    New member guide will help you understand our site better.
    Happy browsing..[​IMG]

Bye

2. Saraswathipv

Hello Seema,

Welcome to Indusladies.
    You may want to visit Hobbies, Arts & Crafts to find out if you have members here with similar interests.
    Indians in West could suggest you about the home decor stuff that you are look for. Do visit them and place your query there. All the best.
    We look forward to your interactions too.
    Bye

3. saradha83

saradha83 New IL'ite

Hi Everybody

I am Saradha from chennai. recently moved into dubai and am a housewife. Please post me information on dubai regarding past times and shopping guides.

Regards

Saradha

4. lakshmi166

lakshmi166 New IL'ite

hi this is lakshmi from tiruchy. i got married recently. pl send me breakfast receipes.

5. Saraswathipv

Hello Saradha,

Welcome to Indusladies.

Wish that you smoothly settle down in your new place :). You could take the help of Indians in Dubai by visiting that subforum and placing all your doubts and queries about the place. Members in that region could help you out. All the best.

Visit New member guide to understand our site better.
    Bye

Hello Lakshmi,

Welcome to IL.
    There is a lot of recipes for all occasion in Indian Recipes section. Take a look there and you will find yourself exceling in the kitchen :).
    We look forward to your interaction in the forums.

New member guide will guide you throug the ways in the site.
    Bye

6. Preeta123

Preeta123 New IL'ite

Hi all,
    I've been a member of IL for quite sometime now but did not get to introduce myself. No, I was not lazy or shy. I just got busy and all of a sudden I had to rush to USA to help my daughter relocate from California to Seattle. I am back now to my home in Jamshedpur, Jharkhand. So here I go.I am a Demonstrator in a local women's college nearing retirement. I belong to Tamilnadu but have been living in Jamshedpur since 1973 when I got married. I have three children, two girls and a boy all of them currently residing in USA. I am grandmother to 4 grandkids and I cherish every moment spent with them. i used to read a lot but I am more selective these days. I blog and I connect to each of my readers. In fact it was Suranga Date of 'Gappa', and whose entry for the mother's day contest was placed 7th, who introduced me to IL. I hope to participate more actively in IL from now since all the activities mentioned seem so very tempting.I am not a TV person but computer games do interest me. Problems affecting women, society and health have a special place in my mind and I try to do my bit to look for solutions.I think that is a good enough introduction.Hoping to contribute more I sign off.
    Padma
    (Preeta123)

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2009
  7. makka

makka New IL'ite

Hello every body,
    I am Maleka from Michigan USA, I am here since 1997 with My Husband and a lovely daughter. I am a seamstress working from Home. Like to cook and learn new recepies,I do lots of creative work and voluntary work in my daughter's school. I discovered IL accidentally when I was looking for tailoring and cutting books. It seems to be very informative site that discusses on many aspects. I am looking for ideas and will share mine too. Hope we can help each other by sharing our ideas and experiences. looking forward to be in touch.
    I discovered IL accidentally when I was looking for a tailoring book from Zarapkar.
    It seems to be a very informative site that discusses on many aspects
    Looking forward to share my ideas and experiences, and learning new things

Keep in touch
    Maleka (makka)

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2009
  8. farzasif

farzasif New IL'ite

hi all,
    This s farzana,i need all ur help in my 1st pregnancy i hav got aborted in my 6th month by carelessness of d dr.am totally depressed by dis incident.so plz suggest me a best gynecologist in chennai.

9. alittlebitofeve

alittlebitofeve New IL'ite

Hi ladies, I am new on this forum . I am very interested in selling my products wholesale. I realy do not know to know until I get a feel of everyone It's like going to school for the first time and meeting new people , you are kind shy.[​IMG]

10. Sowparnika

Sowparnika Silver IL'ite

hello padma maam,
    welcome to IL ! this is a great place for those who love to write, and am sure you too will find IL a nice platform to share your thoughts...it was lovely to read your introduction, and looking forward to hearing more from you :) keep posting, and am sure you'll enjoy being a part of our community...
    p.s : IL's forum etiquette does not allow sharing of links one's personal websites or blogs, but do feel free to get your blog listed as part of our directory.
    hi neha,
    welcome to IL !
    we have various forums here to suit everyone's interest, and you'll easily feel at home here ! do keep interacting, and have a good time being in IL :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.