Who am I? - Part III

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by Saraswathipv, Nov 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello Mishlabio
    Welcome to indusladies community.
    Read this http://www.indusladies.com/forums/announcements/26532-no-chat-sms-style-words.html before making further posts.
    Please go through this New Member Orientation - Read this to know this site! to know more about us.
    Thank you for joining us here, to participate in the forums of your interest.
    Will look forward for your contribution.

Hello Hymz
    Welcome aboard.
    Who are you thanking no idea.
    thank you for joining us here, but go through http://www.indusladies.com/forums/new-member-area/20699-new-member-orientation-read-know.html to know us better.

2. Arunarc

hello Deepika
    So atlast you made up your mind to join us all:)
    We do have indusladies community in Orkut too do join in there too.
    As you have already got some information about US but still you can browse through it and put in your queries here Indians in USA & Canada - IndusLadies
    Please go through this New Member Orientation - Read this to know this site! to know more about us.

hello Jancy
    Welcome to indusladies
    We will all pray for you to give us the good news fast. Gob bless you.
    Go through here you will find members from your area Indians in Western Europe - IndusLadies
    Step into Education, Work and Money - IndusLadies see if you can find something here.
    Step into this Fertility & Trying to Conceive - IndusLadies see if anything can be helpful to you.

3. Arunarc

Hello marilena
    Surf through this Entertainment, Hobbies & Interests - IndusLadies and you will find all the topics of your interest.
    Hope you found some pattern if not see here Apparel - IndusLadies

Hello Yogamaya

4. Arunarc

Hello Anukutty
    Browse through indians in US and you will find many friends there.

Hello Sharvanthi
    Read this http://www.indusladies.com/forums/announcements/26532-no-chat-sms-style-words.html before making further posts.
    You will find many students here you can join them and have fun.

5. Arunarc

Hello Ammuchandini
    Welcome to indusladies community,
    Happy to know that many of your questions have been answered to you, hope to see you active in the site.

6. ashajohn

ashajohn New IL'ite

Hii...
    I am asha,software engineer in bangalore.Originally frm Kerala.

7. sandyr

sandyr New IL'ite

Hi Ladies in Abu Dhabi,

My name is Sandhya, well in short Sandy as my colleagues call me. I work as an HR Officer for a reputed MNC.

I just came across this site and would like to be part of the gang.

Cheers
    Sandy:hiya

8. sathiyaramesh

sathiyaramesh New IL'ite

Who am I part 3

Hi all,

This is sathiya, i will be travelling to US(Plano,TX) in the month of july to august to accompany my husband .

First, please tell me how plano is? Is it so hot or cool? Will I get indian accessories there? How about people in plano?

Please suggest what all things i need to bring from India like dresses, utensils, and other things.

But one more concern is, It might exceed the allowable wait? saw we should get a grinder and mixi also. But wouldn't it take much of the allowable wait? Please let me know.

9. nimskirs

nimskirs New IL'ite

hi
    iam nimmy, :thumbsup
    i saw the site while searching information on slokas and feeback. I am happy to join IL and expecting that it would be of gret help to me.
    can any one help on the slokas to be chanted for good cooking

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2009
  10. bairav

bairav New IL'ite

just happy:thumbsupto stay with you all

i am searching so many names but no one is suitable just i pray my baba he only gives me the name

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.