Who am I? - Part III

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by Saraswathipv, Nov 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello Anitha
    Welcome aboard.
    Hope to see you here during the weekend:) which will freshen up your mind from the busy work.
    Please step into New Member Orientation - Read this to know this site! to know more about this site.
    Thank you for joining us here, join in the discussions in the forums of your interest.

Hello Mini shankar
    Welcome to IL community.
    You can join in here About Saints & Spirituality - IndusLadies with other Sai Devotee and share your experiences.
    Hope you will find a suitable job soon, All the very best.
    Please step into New Member Orientation - Read this to know this site! to know more about this site.
    Thank you for joining us here, join in the discussions in the forums of your interest.

2. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

hello Vijaya
    Welcome to indusladies community.
    Browse through here Working from Home - IndusLadies see if you can find something from here.

3. Aura20

Aura20 New IL'ite

Hi Everyone

My name is Rita and I am from Durban, South Africa.
    I came across some very interesting articles in IL and decided to join.
    I hope that IL will be able to help me with info regarding religion and
    spirituality.
    Regards
    Aura20:)

4. Beena_Joy

Beena_Joy New IL'ite

Hi all,

I am Beena, married, with a girl baby of age 50 days,:). I am working as a Engineer in a private concern in Chennai.

I happened to see this website thro' google search while I was pregnant when I was searching for info related to pregnancy.

I am a vociferous surfer and have visited lot of community websites. But IL is outstanding. Feel like cyber "Self Help Group" for Indian women.

:clap:hatsoff Administrators.

Cheers
    Beena:hiya

5. saibrindha

saibrindha New IL'ite

Hello everyone. I am Sai Brindha from Coimbatore, India.

I am moving to Florida soon to do a course in Aviation. I am happy to see such a nice forum.

A small request to Indusladies in Florida-Daytona Beach...

I am new here and do not know anyone. I am searching for an apartment for 2 months. Please let me know if I can get any help...

Thank you...:rotfl

6. Sowparnika

Sowparnika Silver IL'ite

hi rita,
    welcome to IL !
    you'll find IL interesting and informative...you may find our forum for Religion & Spirituality - IndusLadies useful to find answers to your queries....do also go through the form for Indians in Africa - IndusLadies .... keep posting, and have a nice time in IL !
    hi beena,
    welcome aboard !
    congrats on your new bundle of joy ! you might find the forum for Parenting & Kids - IndusLadies useful !
    thanks for your lovely words about the site ! IL is indeed like a big family, and am sure you'll feel at home here ! keep browsing, keep posting, and enjoy being an ILite !

7. Sowparnika

Sowparnika Silver IL'ite

hi brindha,
    welcome to IL !
    congrats and all the best for your new course ! you seem to have located the forum for Florida too, so hope our members there are able provide you with more info....hope you have a smooth relocation...
    IL has various forums to suit everyone's interests, so do go through the site, keep participating, and have a good time being an ILite !

8. veenabahl

veenabahl New IL'ite

Hello,
    My name is Veena. I am originally from Delhi, living in london with my husband and kids.
    I have two daughters, one in America and one in london.
    I love making friends, cooking and reading.
    Looking forward to make lot of friends on this website.
    Take care

9. Aarthipremkumar

Aarthipremkumar New IL'ite

Hi This is Aarthi. Iam happy 2 join this community. I came to know about this group whilst searching schools for my son, 3yrs old.

WEll i also noted many discussions in this regard and inferred some school details in tambaram locality. I would like to get in touch with Mrs.Ramjiarun to know about the school in which she ahs put her child too.

I trust i would get to discuss in detail with her.
    Thanks
    Aarthi

10. mishlabio

mishlabio New IL'ite

Hi all, :hiya
    happy to join and expecting that can make gud frenz.Also 2 contribute whatever I can to the forum
    i:cheers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.