Who am I? - Part III

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by Saraswathipv, Nov 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sowparnika

Sowparnika Silver IL'ite

Re: New to Indusladies

hi vineela,
    welcome to IL !
    you'll find the site interesting and informative... go through the links given by rajesh above, and also all the forums that you find interesting...there's something for everyone here, so keep interacting, and enjoy your time in IL !

P.S : There is a thread called "Who am I " specifically meant for new members to introduce themselves. In a few days, we shall merge this introductory post of yours too into that thread, so that its all in one place :)

2. Sowparnika

Sowparnika Silver IL'ite

Re: Who am I - Part 3

hello anitha,
    welcome to IL !
    first, a big congrats on your pregnancy ! all the very best :)
    second, another congrats, on becoming a junior ILite on your very first day ! i don't know if anyone has made 50+ posts on their very first day :) wow, you seem to be on a roll, keep it up !
    go through all the forums, and am sure you'll have a great time being an ILite :)
    hi ligi,
    welcome aboard !
    this is a great place to share thoughts, find info, and make friends !
    you'll find various discussions here to suit all your interests, so go ahead, browse through all the forums, keep posting, and have a nice time being a part of IL :)

3. lkshmi

lkshmi New IL'ite

hi :)

i am lakshmi from chennai . came across this web site when i was browsing net. i think this is a beautiful site with great people. am glad i joined this.

4. sweetpea

sweetpea New IL'ite

Hello to All :)

Hi Everyone!
    I have read so many threads on Indus Ladies that I decided it was time to join. Part of my hesitation in joining at first was the fact that I am not Indian. But I am married to an Indian :) My husband is from Hyderabad and I had the privilege to go and spend 6 weeks there. I am hoping to meet a lot of new people here and learn new things. Hmmm..I suppose I should also share a bit about myself. I currently live in Indianapolis, IN and I am an elementary school teacher. I just graduated from college with my Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education. I truly love teaching. I also love to read. So far this summer I have been camped out at our local library. I also have a 4 year old son who keeps me super busy. I am so excited to be a part of the community and meet new people :)

5. emailashwini

emailashwini New IL'ite

Hi ppl,

I am Ashwini, working for a software firm in Bangalore. I had peeped into this site many a times. Thought of becoming a member, so here I am!!

Cheers
    Ashwini

6. VRajesh

VRajesh Bronze IL'ite

Re: Hello to All :)

Hi sweetpea

Welcome to IL.

Very glad to know that liked this site and we are looking forward to see you more often. As you can see here there are people from all around the world from different culture and different religions but when we got together those things wont come into mind of anyone.

Hope you will have a great time here in IL.

Have fun.

Regards
    Raj

7. annieshanta

annieshanta New IL'ite

Hello ladies, I am annie from Malaysia. I am a fashion designer and my hobby is designing fashion. I am new to this website. Would like to know more about this website.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2009
  8. tarajyoti

tarajyoti New IL'ite

jyoti here

hi iam jyoti i serch for new ideas suddenly i see this side its expressive:drowning

9. Yashikushi

Yashikushi Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Re: jyoti here

Welcome to IL Joythi......gonna have a bunchy froll time....wishes for you.....[​IMG]

10. Yashikushi

Yashikushi Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Re: Hello to All :)

warm [​IMG][​IMG] to U Sweetpea.......IL is for not only indians..It's for every woman in d world.........get & share everything you want....defly find close friends.....without friends life gets bore na....so come let's have cheers [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.