Who am I? - Part III

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by Saraswathipv, Nov 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ushamohan

ushamohan New IL'ite

Re: Who am I - Part 3

:):thumbsup My name is Usha. I am placed at Mumbai. Married with 2 kids. My hobbies reading, browsing,surfing,watching movies, listening to old hindi and tamil film songs. listening to devotional songs too. I am here to make my social network broadening. I am interested in getting to know new receipe and try etc.....

2. lovely26

lovely26 New IL'ite

Hi

Friends

I'm mew member to this site please help me

3. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Re: hai

hello Revathi venkat
    Welcome to indusladies community.
    Thank you for liking this site, a little more about yourself would have been appreciated.
    Please go through http://www.indusladies.com/forums/new-member-area/20699-new-member-orientation-read-know.html to know more about this site
    Thank you for joining us here do participate in the forums of your interest.

PS:-In a few days will move this post to http://www.indusladies.com/forums/new-member-area/41067-who-am-i-part-3-a.html an introductory thread for the new members.

4. Arunarc

Re: New member

Hello Lovely26
    Welcome to Indusladies community.
    What type of help do you need.
    To browse and know more about this site go through http://www.indusladies.com/forums/new-member-area/20699-new-member-orientation-read-know.html
    If if you had put more aboput you would have been appreciated.
    Thank you for joining us here do go through the site and take part in the discussions of the forums, of your interest.

PS: In a few days will move this post to Who am I - Part 3 an introductory thread for the new members.

5. SucharithaTJ

SucharithaTJ New IL'ite

sucharitha

hi every one

I am sucharitha

6. Arunarc

Hello Rani
    Here you will find members from your area Indians in Australia & NZ - IndusLadies
    Please go through New Member Orientation - Read this to know this site! to know more about this site

Hello Usha
    Here Indian Ladies Forum | Indian Women Forum | Indian Culture-Indus Ladies you will find all the topics of your interest.
    Please go through New Member Orientation - Read this to know this site! to know more about this site

7. Arunarc

Re: sucharitha

Hi Sucharitha
    Aruna here where is your introduction my dear.
    Anyway welcome to this hugh family and now I will make you familiar to this site for that you will have to go through http://www.indusladies.com/forums/new-member-area/20699-new-member-orientation-read-know.html to know more about this site

PS:-In a few days will move this post to Who am I - Part 3 an introductory thread for the new members.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2009
  8. Nithal

Nithal New IL'ite

Who am I - Part 3

Hi All,
    I am Nithya from Chennai(East Tambaram). I came across this site while searching for some info on embroidery designs and found this site very useful.
    I do all types of embroidery(Hand & Aari) in all type of dress materials from home.
    Hope this site would be a very good place to find more information.

Bye,
    Nithya

9. sinharenu

sinharenu New IL'ite

hi i m renu from delhi and i have recently joined this club. i m very much interested in different types of craft work and embroidery. i will certainly post my works and then you all can give in your suggestions.
    can anyone please tell me how to do aari work. it is a type of embroidery i want to do.
    :wave

10. eponabri

eponabri New IL'ite

Namaste...

My name is Cindi and I'm new to the site. I live in the northwest corner of the United States. I am interesting in all cultures of the world, and was thrilled to find this one.

I am 58, have been married for 30 years and am the parent of two and grandparent of three.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.