Who am I? - Part II

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by Induslady, Mar 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thejaswi

Thejaswi New IL'ite

Dear varalotti sir,....

My God... ! I couldn't believe my eyes... I still can't believe that the great writer varalotti sir talks to me directly...!! THANK U SO MUCH, SIR... this is called the greatness of great people...-who have the tendancy to reply even to an ordinary person like me.. thanks very much for replying me in between ur busy works...
    really, I've no words to express my happiness....
    and recently I saw ur post about ur participation in a story competition... Great writer like you, who has a very high place and soft corner in readers' hearts, shouldn't feel bad about that... Please ignore them majestically sir...
    Please keep writing ... We all are there behind u... One fine day all your readers/ ILites will certainly participate in a great day of your great success in writing...
    Wish u all the best sir,... and please take care of your health...
    My regards to Indu ma'm and your family... Ma'm and you are doing a great service by running this website... it's really great and nice..!!
    Thanks once again for ur nice reply...
    regards,
    Thejaswi.

2. madhurikiran

madhurikiran New IL'ite

Hi Ladies

I'm Madhuri from Chennai. I was born in Andhra Pradesh and brought up in Miraj, Maharashtra. I came to US in the first week of April'08 with my husband who is a consultant. I have a 3 yr old kid and am currently 4 months into 2nd pregnancy.

Actually we had come here for a short visit .i.e intially my husband's project was only for a month and half. We were scheduled to go back to India by mid May. But it seems like we will be here until mid of Aug08 because of another project. We may move to Charlotte for the 2nd project. Hence I thought it will be good idea to join IL to get to know more abt the place and how to go about things.

I may have to go for my monthly check ups when in charlotte. Can any of you kindly help me on how to abt getting a doctor's appointment. How easy or difficult it is? Because I'm hearing various things from differently people and that really keeps me worried.

regards

madhuri

3. sandhya.mirra@

sandhya.mirra@ New IL'ite

Hi Friends

I am Sandhya from India. Basically I am a very friendly person and If I am fortunate enough I must make lot of friends thro this. I am a deovtee of Pondicherry Annai and Aurobindo. I will be pleased If I get to know about Mother devotees and their mail ID. It is nice to have a link like this. Awesome.

Bye for now

sandhya.Big Laugh

4. sandhya.mirra@

sandhya.mirra@ New IL'ite

Re: hello

Dear Priya

How are Yo? I am Sandhya from India. I would like to know more about you. My husband is in UAE. I have a son doing his second year B.Tech., Take care of your health. I would like to know more about you.

Bye for now

Sandhya.

5. ramyaganesh

ramyaganesh Senior IL'ite

Re: Who am i

Hi Anuradha and Viswam,

welcome to IL.. keep posting and enjoy your new role.

regards,
    ramyaganesh

6. merinaktr

merinaktr New IL'ite

1. BowDear friends, ​
    2. I am Merina from kerala.Now stayed in Saudi with my husband.I have a 2yr old kid.My hobby is watching websites about beauty and make up.My ultimate dream is to become a beauty therapist.If any beautitions there pls share ur experiences and advise about this field.​

7. niyarun

niyarun New IL'ite

My name is niya. I am born and brought up in kerala. I have been in kerala almost all my life. I really miss my kerala. I live in washington now married . This gave me an opportunity to make a lot of friends. I love cooking and experimenting with new recipes..I love watching movies. I found this forum a very interesting and informative one. I really love the people in IL. You are doing a great job ladies!!.. Hope to be a part of IL and make a difference like many ladies do here

8. preash

preash Guest

Hi,
    My name is preeti.I am new to this site and I find it amazingly user friendly and interesting.I am on h4 and am looking for offering babysitting to intersted parents.I am in hartford connecticut.I would be grateful if you could help me.
    thanks

9. nimiki

nimiki New IL'ite

Hello

Hi All,
    I joined this indusladies site today and it seems to be a very informative site that discusses on many aspects.
    I am living in U.S.A from last 2 months in los Angeles .My husband is here since last 7 years...
    I was born and brought up in mumbai,India. I have done my master in management studies and research specialized in marekting. I am living with my husband, who is an IT professional. Right now i am a home maker and I enjoy cooking, cleaning,surfing the net. Now i seriously need to sit back n think what shall i do till i get my H1 working visa to get granted by USCIS.
    Right now i am interested to work from home ,if i get something suitable to work from work then i would be highly obliged .I m seriously looking for work from home /or else a job which suits my profile then please contact me .

That's all I can sum up for a short introduction.

Thanks & Regards
    NImisha Mathuria:thankyou2:

Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2008
  10. kavikish

kavikish Senior IL'ite

Hey IL,
    Thou' itz been a while since I created an acct in IL, only now I hav got the chance to give an intro abt me...I am located in USA...my husband juz like any other is a software engineer and I hav a cute naughty 10 month old kid..hope tat explains the reason for the gap b/w my acct creation n intro :p...everything i hav come across in IL till date seems to be interesting n of use..cudnt juz state one particular reason y I started liking IL so much...never had I been an active member of any community...bt the blogs n articles in IL hav made me take a gud-start...I expect ur support thru my journey in IL...thanx to everyone for all ur time...tc till I meet u all again...cya:wave

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.