Who am I? - Part II

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by Induslady, Mar 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chinnusubbu

chinnusubbu New IL'ite

Hi to All,
    I am subbu,Iam a frequet visiter to this site, it is an interesting and informative site. I live in coimbatore with my husband and with my 2 gilrl children. I am interested in listening music I am a home maker and I enjoy cooking, cleaning and teaching children. i used to help my husband in his profession , he is a chartered accountant.Iam interested in religious and spritual matters.

Be glad of life because it gives you the chance to love and to work and to play
    and to look up at the stars.

Thank you

2. chandrikanaik

chandrikanaik New IL'ite

Hi !!
    I am Chandrika, residing at Goa.Computer Typing
    Big Laugh
    am Glad that i joined this group.now i can get many friends from all over the world.
    Indus ladies has done a wonderful job of getting us women from all over the world togather to share our views,hobbies,and also to get to know a lot many various things across the world.

:coffee
    Regards
    Chandrika

3. venous

venous New IL'ite

What do u think about increasing the future of world?

:hide:
    Hi,

This question has made my mind busy! Do u have any answer for it ?

4. Aarushi

Aarushi Platinum IL'ite

Dear Chitra,

Welcome to the IndusLadies community!:) Good to know that you are such a artistic person. Be sure to check out our various sub forums including the Hobbies & Crafts - IndusLadies and the Indian book lovers - IndusLadies sections. Please do contribute, interact and enrich these threads. It will help you to get closer to other members and make friends in this close knit community.

Have fun here and happy browsing!

Regards,
    Aarushi

Welcome to the IndusLadies community!

We have a treasure trove of recipes here in IL in a special section Indian Recipes - IndusLadies run by stalwarts like our very own Chitvish (Chithra Vishwanathan). I'm sure you will love it.

Be sure to check out our other sub forums too and keep posting your thoughts whenever you have a moment. It will help you to get closer to other members and make friends in this close knit community. [​IMG]

Regards,
    Aarushi

Dear Vishnu,

Welcome to the IndusLadies community! [​IMG] Good to know that you are such a artistic person. Be sure to check out our various sub forums including the Hobbies & Crafts - IndusLadies section where a lot of members discuss their hobbies and the latest in craft work. Hope you like it here and feel at home...

Regards,
    Aarushi

Dear Ars,

Welcome to the IndusLadies community! [​IMG] I'm glad that you already like our site so much.

Check out our various sub forums and threads and do post your thoughts, suggestions, feedback on the ones that interest you! [​IMG]

Regards,
    Aarushi

Dear prsnfd,

Welcome to the IndusLadies community! [​IMG] Congrats on your upcoming marriage. Do check out our various sub forums to share your thoughts. I'm sure we can all do with a little bit more love and positive thoughts in our lives..[​IMG]

Regards,
    Aarushi

5. Aarushi

Aarushi Platinum IL'ite

Dear Hilarious,

Welcome to the IndusLadies community! [​IMG] (*Nice userid by the way* [​IMG]). Good to know that you are such a lover of arts and crafts. Be sure to check out our various sub forums including the Hobbies & Crafts - IndusLadies section. Please do contribute, interact and enrich these threads. It will help you to get closer to other members and make friends in this close knit community.

Regards,
    Aarushi

Dear chinnusubbu,

Welcome to the IndusLadies community! [​IMG] Please check our various sub forums including the ones on Parenting Parenting & Kids - IndusLadies and Religion & Spirituality - IndusLadies. Both of these are very active and have a lot of member interaction. Do share your thoughts in the threads that you find interesting. It will help you to get closer to other members and make friends in this close knit community.

Regards,
    Aarushi

Dear Chandrika,

Welcome to the IndusLadies community! [​IMG] Goa is such a lovely place. I'm sure you can talk a lot about it in our Travel section Travel - IndusLadies which also happens to be our forum of the month.

Please also browse through our various other sub forums to find the ones that interest you. Do post your thoughts, suggestions, feedback on the threads that other members have posted or start some new interesting thread yourself! [​IMG]

Regards,
    Aarushi

Hi Venous,

Please refer to http://www.indusladies.com/forums/faqs/1321-how-can-i-post-response.html to know how to post in a thread. Also check out our new member orientation section http://www.indusladies.com/forums/new-member-area/20699-new-member-orientation-read-know.html which I'm sure will be very useful for you.

Let me know if you still have any problems.

Have fun here and happy browsing.

Regards,
    Aarushi

6. jainanu70

jainanu70 New IL'ite

Moving to Melbourne

Hi

I am Anu Jain a housewife (or Homemaker) in Kolkata. Moving to Melbourne with my husband and two daughters shortly for long stay. Like to know Indian grocery like Atta (Wheat Flour) , Basmati Rice , Spices etc. Availability and prices - to assess my budget.

Searched many sites but could not get price of Wheat Flour and Rice and Indian spices - Haldi, Jeera, Garam Masala, etc etc.

Thanks

Anu Jain

7. corallux

corallux Bronze IL'ite

Re: Moving to Melbourne

G'day Anu,

Welcome to Melbourne.

Just click on my signature that says "Visit the Anzac Forum" You will find all answers to your queries there.

Regards,

Corallux

8. umakarthik

umakarthik New IL'ite

Hi everybody,
    I am Uma,staying in Abudhabi with my Husband and two kids, but from Mumbai.I came across this site while surfing for recipes.I hope to make lot of friends in Indus Ladies.
    :hiya

9. Architha

Architha New IL'ite

Hi all,
    :hiya
    I am Architha,interested in music, painting and other creative works.Native of Kerala but away right now.I like the various topics discussed here and the friendly members,so here I am -happy to be one among you.
    :wave
    Architha

10. Sweety2008

Sweety2008 New IL'ite

Hi all,
    I am Sweety a house wife and having interet areas as share marketing and music.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.