Who am I? - Part II

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by Induslady, Mar 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vjchitra2006

vjchitra2006 New IL'ite

Re: Who am I? - Part I

Hello

<HR>
    Hi All,

I m Jayachitra. I feel very happy to introduce myself here. I m working at Vedasandur. Found this site very interesting & more useful to share the views ...I love cooking, listening to music etc.

Cheers,
    Jayachitra.

Computer Typing

2. vishnu

vishnu Bronze IL'ite

new to indus ladies

Computer Typing

hi, i'm vishnu, hope to have a wonderful experience through this site.i'm in search of very new and latest crafts. hope to find more friends here to help me.

3. ars

ars Platinum IL'ite

Re: new to indus ladies

Me too.
    I was directed to this site when I googled about shlokas.
    Thank you very much Mrs. Chitvish, Your wealth of knowledge is very heplful.
    Hope to make some new friends, learn and contribute to the site.
    Awesome site

4. vishnu

vishnu Bronze IL'ite

:bangcomp:

hi, i'm a creative person, allways insearch of doing something interesting and useful. i keep on digging net for my needs.

5. Apurva

Apurva New IL'ite

Hi,
    I am looking for a full time house maid who has a good height and bulit and can handle a physically challenge girl for the location- Jodhpur.
    Please contact immediately.
    Regards
    Apurva

Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2008
  6. prsnfd

prsnfd Bronze IL'ite

Hi Ladies n Gentlemen

Name is Prsnfd...from NY...to be married (soon!) love to share ...love positive feelings and thoughts

7. Aarushi

Aarushi Platinum IL'ite

Re: Hi to All

Dear Divya,

Welcome to the IndusLadies community! :) Please browse through our various sub forums to find the ones that interest you. Do post your thoughts, suggestions, feedback on the threads that other members have posted or start some new interesting thread yourself! :)

Have fun here and happy browsing!

Regards,
    Aarushi

Dear Sharmila,

Welcome to the IndusLadies community! :) I'm glad that you already like our site so much.

Check out our various sub forums and threads and do post your thoughts, suggestions, feedback on the ones that interest you! :)

Regards,
    Aarushi

Hi Suganya,

Welcome to the IndusLadies community! :) This is a great place to hangout and make friends. Do check out our various forums including the Education - IndusLadies
    section. Also good to know that you are a teacher. I'm sure many other members can benefit from your thoughts, ideas and suggestions in the education sub forum. :)

Regards,
    Aarushi

8. Aarushi

Aarushi Platinum IL'ite

Dear Bindhu,

Welcome to the IndusLadies community!

We have a treasure trove of recipes here in IL in a special section Indian Recipes - IndusLadies run by stalwarts like our very own Chitvish (Chithra Vishwanathan). I'm sure you will love it.

Be sure to check out our other sub forums too and keep posting your thoughts whenever you have a moment. It will help you to get closer to other members and make friends in this close knit community. :)

Regards,
    Aarushi

Dear Vaani,

Welcome to the IndusLadies community! :)

Great to know that you are an independent working woman in Bangalore.
    Be sure to check out our various sub forums including the Working Women - IndusLadies and http://www.indusladies.com/forums/singles-world/ sections that has many interesting discussions taking place all the time. Please contribute, interact and enrich these sub forums. It will help you to get closer to other members and make friends in this close knit community.

Regards,
    Aarushi

Hi Sunanda,

Dear Vaani,

Welcome to the IndusLadies community! :) Good to know that you are a software professional. Hyderababd is a lovely place and if you want to connect with other localites in your area, check out our Andhra Pradesh - IndusLadies section.

Also do check out our others sub forums including the Working Women - IndusLadies section that has many interesting discussions taking place all the time. Please contribute, interact and enrich these sub forums. It will help you to get closer to other members and make friends in this close knit community.

Regards,
    Aarushi

Dear Deepa,

Welcome to the IndusLadies community! :) Good to know that you are a physiotherapist. If you want to connect with other localites in your area, check out our Andhra Pradesh - IndusLadies section.

Also do check out our others sub forums and contribute, interact and enrich these. It will help you to get closer to other members and make friends in this close knit community. :)

All the best for your exam. Hope you pass them with flying colors! :)

Meanwhile have fun here and happy browsing!

Regards,
    Aarushi

Dear Uma,

Welcome to the IndusLadies community! :) Good to know that you are such a artistic person. Be sure to check out our various sub forums including the Hobbies & Crafts - IndusLadies section that has many members interested in Carnatic music and the Indian Recipes - IndusLadies section that is a treasure trove of recipes. Please do contribute, interact and enrich these threads. It will help you to get closer to other members and make friends in this close knit community.

Regards,
    Aarushi

9. hilarious

hilarious New IL'ite

hi der..
    i am new to this community ,still getting to know the rules and regulations in IL..well i found this site through surfing the net and feel it is quite interesting to be a part of it..the one thing tat amazed me is the hobbies section..i am just crazy abt arts and crafts...and would like to share a few things with u all...and vise versa..lol....

10. Kutty_80

Kutty_80 Senior IL'ite

Don't worry.
    Every child is special .........
    Search in Google.....
    u definetly find out new institute.....if i ll see regarding that, sure get u know.......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.