Who am I? - Part II

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by Induslady, Mar 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Dear Anu,

Welcome to IL! Please look thru forums, find topics of interest and also post your feedback.

regards
    Vidya

2. Suchhitra14

Suchhitra14 New IL'ite

Hi young ladies,

I am Suchi from Chennai, having two grown up children son in the last year of Architecture and daughter 1st year in B.Tech. I am a home maker who loves reading books do lot of knitting and cooking which are my main hobbies. Slightly busy and not able to be active, hereafter I might be. Nice to ba a part of IL.
    Bow

3. w.wealth

w.wealth New IL'ite

I joined this site today. I recently heard about it and was amazed at the wealth of information. I have already recommended this my relatives ans will spread it more in the days to come.

4. rajanimavi

rajanimavi New IL'ite

Hi,

I'm Rajani, a housewife and also have a 1 yr 8 months old daughter. Was working as a designer before marriage. Born in Kerala, brought up completely in Chennai. I'm interested in making friends and also sharing tips and knowledge about home management and also fun stuff. I'm sure this site would be of great help to me and hoping to find many more like me..

Thankyou.

5. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Dear Rajani,

Welcome to IL! Nice to hear about your lil daughter. And very nice to know that you want share tips on home management. We are all ears. Please read extensively in IL and post your thoughts.Looking forward to reading your posts.

regards
    Vidya

6. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Dear Wealth,

Welcome to IL! And we agree with you, Wealth, IL is a wealth of knowldge!!! Please get more relatives to join us,more the merrier. Remember to read all over IL and post your feedback.

regards
    Vidya

Hiya, young lady Suchhitra,

Welcome to IL! Here we are all chronologically frozen at 28 years or below!! Nice to read about your happy family.Nice to meet another avid knitter, we have an active thread on that. Please be more frequent in IL.Enjoy!

regards
    Vidya

7. dsampath

dsampath New IL'ite

[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']I failed in my entrance exam for my second class because my pencil tip broke. I took the tip and held it in the hand and wrote the entrance exam. My father had to use his influence to get me admission. I developed very bad hand writing because I was always unsure of my spellings. Especially where I should put “o” and where I should put “a”. That speaks volumes about my writing skills.[/FONT]
    [FONT='Arial','sans-serif'] I joined IIT because my brother joined it. The motivation to join a management school was prompted by the fact I met an alumni who said that if you pass out of IIM Ahmadabad you will get an excellent job. After IIM joined Premji in WIPRO and working directly under him. I joined Premji as I had an ambition that I should become an MD of a public company.[/FONT]
    [FONT='Arial','sans-serif'] I worked my backside off and by the time I was 35 I was an MD of a company. Soon realised that I did not enjoy it. One fine morning I gave up job and became a consultant. [/FONT]
    [FONT='Arial','sans-serif']I became a family business consultant thinking that I will help them to fight multinationals. After my intervention when they became successful I found them selling themselves to multinationals I became disillusioned.[/FONT]
    [FONT='Arial','sans-serif']So I went to teach IIM students. In the end I ended up learning more. After that I wanted to test out my market value and so joined a multinational...[/FONT]
    [FONT='Arial','sans-serif']I gave it up after two years as I realised that I was a misfit among SW engineers. So I started my own company... It was doing very well. But I was exhausted. So one day I sold it and became free. Now I consult entrepreneurs, teach teachers, work with social organisations, sketch, paint and blog[/FONT]

8. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Hello dsampath,

Welcome to IL! You are indeed a person of many parts and skills, IL is happier with such members. Please browse forums of interest and post feed back also.

regards
    Vidya

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2008
  9. rkmanu

rkmanu New IL'ite

Hi all,
    I am married and have two children and live with my husband in Mumbai. Born and brought up in Tamil Nadu.Happened to view a few posts during a search session and I have signed myself up today.Hopping to have some great time and get some good friends.

10. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Dear rkmanu,

Welcome to IL! We are glad that u stumbled on us searching for info. IL is a teasure trove of recipes, spiritual content, family counselling tips etc. Please check all forums, post your feed back, enjoy----

regards
    Vidya

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.