Who am I? - Part II

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by Induslady, Mar 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sports99

sports99 New IL'ite

Re: I am a new member to Indus Ladies

Thanks for your reply. I am working as Secretary/Manager in Automobile industry.

I will also go to the work from home site and see how can I get some idea.

Regards,
    Leela

2. tanmayi

tanmayi Bronze IL'ite

Hi

I have come across this wonderful website while surfing the net 5-6 months ago. Since then, i am following all the threads on a regular basis but have registered myself only today. I have already recommended my friends and family to become a part of the IL family.

Tanmayi

:coffee

3. karjai

karjai New IL'ite

Hi, I have been living in Bern, Switzerland for the past year and accidently came across this wonderful site. It is informative and I'm really glad to have come across it. Thanx.:2thumbsup:

4. sapnagprabhu

sapnagprabhu New IL'ite

Hello !!!!!!

I am sapna,joined IL 3 days back. Nice to be part of IL.

5. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Varshini, Sangeeta and Chiller
    Welcome to this wonderful site Indusladies community. Do participate and enjoy in the forum of your interest.

6. Arunarc

Dear Sue
    Welcome to indusladies community. Do share your experience with all of us here, participate in the discussions, looking forward for your participation. Enjoy your stay.

Dear Pragna
    Welcome to this site of indusladies community. Please browse through this site and do participate in discussions.
    We do have good cooks here if your go to the recipe section will get varities of recipies. Do enjoy them

Last edited: Apr 20, 2008
  7. Arunarc

Hari Om Revathy
    Welcome to indus ladies community. Nice to know about your interest. There is nice discussion going on in spirituality in this site will be nice of you to take part in this disucssion. Please do share your kolam and music too. Looking forward for active participation.

Hi Anupama
    Welcome to this site of indusladies. Now you have joined this site you will find all friendly people here and a friend of more then 17000 friends here so enjoy with all your new friends.

8. Arunarc

Hi Tanmayi........nice name
    Welcome to Indusladies community. Nice to know after surfing the site for so long u have decided to be part of it. Thank you for registering into this wonderful site. Thanks for recommending to your friends. Welcome to this hugh family.

Hi karjai
    Welcome to Indusladies community. Good you landed on this site accidently but nice to know your views about it. Yes it is a very informative site, Thanks for joining us here.

Hi Sapna
    Welcome to Indusladies community. Thanks for joining us here. Do participate in the forums. Enjoy your stay here.

9. elldee

elldee New IL'ite

hi!everyone
    this is Lovely dutta from Bangalore. I came to this beautiful planet on the 29th 0f june 1973. my birthplace is Shillong, a picturesque hillstation in the Northeast of India. Growing up in such a beautiful and scenic place made me a die hard romantic who has an affinity for reading and writing, travelling and photography. i also love to paint to drive away my blues. Music and dance rejuvenate me without fail.
    I used to work as a radio jockey for A.I.R and as an announcer for DDK in Assam before my marriage. later I turned to teaching as a full time profession. i am a teacher not by compulsion but by choice.
    Someday i hope i can devote more time to writing which is my passion and god willing i would love to publish a book of my own.
    A very dear friend invited me to join Indus ladies and i am sure looking forward to a wonderful experience.
    elldee

10. menaka_dl

menaka_dl New IL'ite

Hi All,

I'm new meember of this forum intrested in knowing hair styles for south indian wedding reception.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.