Who am I? - Part II

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by Induslady, Mar 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. praveenamuthu

praveenamuthu New IL'ite

Phamacy

Hi Ladies,
    I am Praveena.I am in Troy, MI.I am married and having a cute little baby girl. I am a Pharmacist. I did my Masters in India. Here I cannot appear fro the equivalency exam because i finished my undergraduate in 2003.i applied for H1 this year and got rejected. I dont know what to do and i want to do something to earn from home.Ladies please help me?

2. ayesha_irshad

ayesha_irshad New IL'ite

who am i

hi my name is ayesha frm pakistan medical student of final yr .my hobby is to talk wd my frends .my nature is very friendly .i want to b a good mother as well as a scientist.i hv very good relations wd my family and friends.

3. swat

swat New IL'ite

Re: hello

Hey Ladies...

I have joined this community today..i find this site very helpful in sharing thoughts ,ideas and suggestions..so want to be a part of this community from now.

Just a quick intro about me...:)
    I came to US 5 months ago on H4 visa and currently I live in Richardson , TX...
    My husband is working on H1 B..so i dont have an option of working :(((((
    Really getting bored ..thats when i got to see this site...:)

Want to make friends here...

swathi

4. ALPA

ALPA Platinum IL'ite

Re: hi everyone

hi rehanan

welcome to IL and you will make many friends here.

love
    alpa

5. ALPA

ALPA Platinum IL'ite

Re: Hi everyone!

hi chandra,

welcome to IL, i am sire you are going to make friends here on this site and will also learn a lot, let me tell you one thing, you will get addicted to this site.

love
    alpa

6. gpallavi2

gpallavi2 New IL'ite

Hello dear ladies!

I am Pallavi from Pune, India. I am an independent and rational outlook woman. I have not believed anybody all my life blindly and think reasoning and logic are very essential to humans for a good life.

I have strived hard all my life to get a better future and not be in anybody hands for manipulation. I have worked for 4 years before marriage.

I chose my own guy and told him that I want to marry a man and NOT his entire family! After marriage I came to US on H4 visa. Life has become much complicated thereafter. I don't have option to work here as well.

Sometimes I feel my life is going down to pieces, and I need to give up all those people who are hurting me. Being strong all my life helps me decide to take a divorce from my husband simply. But going away from my family back home who has abused me all my life and even gone to the extent to shake hands with my in-laws (inspite seeing their evil deeds) is very sickening.

Anyways, I will keep this introduction short.
    I hope & pray that I won't shed a single tear even though I am shatterred in a thousand pieces!

7. kavyamadhav

kavyamadhav Bronze IL'ite

Re: hi everyone

hi all,
    i am kavya. i am very happy to join in IL.
    i hope i 'll get good friends here.
    cheers
    kavya

8. sujathas

sujathas New IL'ite

Hi,
    I Liked this website a lot as it gives lot of information for ladies ... I am working in bangalore for an telecom MNC and i stay with my family here. I would like to know more information on part time jobs or indepedent work opputtunities which some of you have already tried and have been successful as I would also like to rty the same. My interests are majorly into clothes.

9. laky

laky New IL'ite

Re: hello

Hi All

I am Priya and i am residing in Ramamurthy nagar since 3 years,i would like to know if there are any orphanage home for kids near to this place.If anyone knows do let me know.

Regards
    Priya

Last edited: Nov 20, 2008
  10. Madhu *

Madhu * New IL'ite

Hello !

Hello Ladies.

I am Madhu from india (Hyderabad) ...I happen to find this wonderful site & would be browsing it regularly now.

I Wish you all a wonderful life ahead !

Thank u ! :)

Last edited: Nov 20, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.