Who am I? - Part II

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by Induslady, Mar 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Laxmi

Laxmi Administrator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Hello Sue
    Welcome to the Indusladies community. Do tell us more about your interests and hobbies.Participate in the forums and threads of your interest.

Yeah the boy who sang ths song "Senthamizh then mozhiyal" in Super singer Junior was krishnamoorthy.

2. Laxmi

Hello kusumakumari

Welcome to the Indusladies community. Do tell us more baout yourself , share your experience and views in the threads of your interest.
    Have fun and healthy discussion in the forums.

3. Laxmi

Re: I am happy to join with you

Hi Thirubu

Welcome to the Indusladoes community. Sure all of us ladies could pay some attention to the advice you have about seeing too much of TV Serials.
    Continue to participate in the threads of your interest and share your experience and advice.

4. Laxmi

Hello Debarati

Welcome to the Indusladies community. Thanks for all the nice words about the site and we are glad that you like the prevailing friendship among the fello ILites.
    Looking forward to your active participation in the forums.

5. Laxmi

Hello Sudha
    Welcome to the Indusladies community. We are all ears to your posts. Go ahead and post your problems, interests, get advice from fellow ILites, share your experience, share the yummy gujarati recipes.
    Looking forward to seeing you often here in this forum.

6. Laxmi

Hello Anu

Welcome to the Indusladies community. Have a look around the Mumbai forum which has very interesting threads:
    Mumbai & Navi Mumbai - IndusLadies

Sure do take part in the forum and share your views on the great city Mumbai.
    Looking forward to your active participation here.

7. rajuk08

rajuk08 New IL'ite

Raj in London

Hi all lovely and beautiful females ... I am Raj from India,nice to see such a good site to know new people and to share ideas.I recently came to London and working here in Software Industry.I am single,tall,fair,chubby and a very down to earth person. I love to know new people and it would really help me to avoid my lonliness and missing my freinds in India. I live in EastHam.I appreciate ur email to know u better and to become friends ..

luv

Raj

8. jabeen habib

jabeen habib New IL'ite

well........ I am a fine artist.Teach art in a school. I designer basically. Now a days I am into silk painting. I dont know what else to say just Hiiiiiiiiii :waveevery one.

9. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

Re: Raj in London

Hai raju

Hearty welcome to IL.............this is very friendly site.........u will definitely get some good friends here.........THIS IS HOME AWAY FROM HOME..........so dont feel lonely after coming to IL.........pls participatre in all matter of discussion and pen ur opinion........i guarantee u for 10001% ......happiness in IL......

and, we never give email id's in IL ........everything we discuss in open forum only........so u can write anything dierclty in the forum........b4 anything pls read in detail about forum rules and regulations........

wishing u happy time in IL........

10. Nandshyam

Nandshyam IL Hall of Fame

Re: Raj in London

Hey Raj,

We all are friends here. Anything you want to talk or discuss or debate you can do it here. But we don't encourage to exchange emails or go about socializing or dating through this. So if you have that sort of idea, please erase this.

This is a genuine site for women to talk and share their thoughts, thats all !!

BTW, welcome to IL!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.