Who am I? - Part II

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by Induslady, Mar 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lakshmip

lakshmip New IL'ite

hi all lucky ladies..

hi lucky ladies,

i am lakshmi new member located stamford(ct).i am glad to be here and feel lucky as well.first let me introduce my status..
    i am married and blessed with baby girl .she is 3yrs old.my education qualification is MCA with no working experience.
    i want to share how did i found this great community ..one day i was looking for a web site that tells me how to be good with inlaws and how to make them good to me.i was feeling so low and i found this forum relationships with inlaws.that was great .so many people going thru this phase and so many ladies helping them to thru it and emotional support.thanks to indusladies community .the problems that we can't even share with our sisters we can share here and bet u get good resposes and replies.

thanks to all who feels others pain and help them with their valuable words..
    i think i should start posting in forms and cheers to all ladies.

with luv
    lakshmi.

2. jaykay

jaykay Bronze IL'ite

Hi
    I am Jayanthi. I am a homemaker living in UK for the last 2 years with my husband and 16 year old daughter. I am originally from chennai and am missing it a lot!!
    I love browsing on the net, reading (English and Tamil), watching movies (English, Tamil, Hindi, Telugu), sudoku, crossword puzzles, cooking, etc. I love cooking healthy nutritious food and am forever looking up new recipes on the net.
    That is how I discovered this wonderful forum. I would love to chat and interact with you all so that I will stop missing our beloved country so much!!
    Regards to all.

3. arth

arth New IL'ite

hey friends,
    this is Arth...came to know of this site while browsing...found very informative and useful.hope i make good friends and have a nice time.

love
    Arth Bow

4. sugaryspice

sugaryspice New IL'ite

Hey,

I wanted to check out some tips for flat abs and registrered here it seems to be very informative.

My name's Meg and I'm 22 working with an MNC in B'lore. Of late I can see myself gaining wait in my tum and I'm yearning to get back to how I used to bewith flat tums

Any help is appreciated

Regards,
    Meg

5. Kukula

Kukula New IL'ite

Greetings Ladies!
    My name is Preeti but decided to go along with my nickname-Kukula. I come from Nairobi, Kenya. I have been living in the US for the past 2-3 years.
    I look forward to interacting with all of you. I stumbled upon IndusLadies while looking for information on Indian Women in leadership, inspirational roles.
    With regards,
    Bow

6. wadalma

wadalma New IL'ite

Hi Ladies !
    I am a Hungarian lady living in Qatar who is interested in the Indian culture and way of thinking .We got some Indian friends here in Doha .I had been working in tourism in my homeland - here in Doha I am a stay-at -home mum with small internet business .

7. chikilkutti

chikilkutti New IL'ite

Hi to all!!!!!
    i came to know abt this site while surfing.
    I find this site very useful for day to day life.It kind of encourages you to live ur life in a better way.
    I'm a software engg ,now in India but will be going to US on H4 visa with my infant once my husband gets a job there.
    Willing to know wat one shud know,buy when having a plan to move to US with a kid (6 months old).
    US culture is new to me.Pls share all ur experiences abt life in US.Also some recipes(also microwave) which i can do easily while handling my tinytot.
    Thank u.

8. chikilkutti

chikilkutti New IL'ite

hi let us be friends

9. Senorita

Senorita Silver IL'ite

Hi to all Indusladies... :wave:

Myself Sunitha, new to Indusladies..
    Well nice to meet u all, found this site while searching for some receipe..
    Its :cool2: site, with lots of info....

Thanks,
    Senorita... :)

10. Sonia_Couling

Sonia_Couling New IL'ite

Hi ,
    very good morning all of you i am sonia smith from new york , and i am coming here for the education as well as success discussion

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.