Who Am I? - Part I

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by kavya, Aug 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. auro1000

auro1000 New IL'ite

Re: Who Am I?

hi friends

my name is aparna.. i am happy to meet u all thru indus ladies..

am at present in bombay and will be relocating to mauritius by aug end... badly in search of info reg mauritius..

can someone help???? pl... thanks

see you

aparna

2. bharatipanda

bharatipanda New IL'ite

hi friends
    this is bharati.its quite exciting to introduce myself.
    i am a native of orissa,now we r reciding in hyderabad.we means me,my beloved hubby & my 4year cute son.
    i am a housewife,i did my graduation,p.g in orissa.
    i luv reading books ,making new friends&trying out new receipes.
    i m proud to be a part of this largest group.
    bye.keep smiling.:wave

3. ashalatajaiswal

ashalatajaiswal New IL'ite

:wave :thankyou2: :thankyou2: dear friends,I am ashalatajaiswal joined few days before.I am a married lady from kanpur having three children.my husband is a businessman.our two daughters &only son,all are settled in their life.eldest daughter smriti is married to a merchant navy capt.of lko.,second daughter to aboy working in Australia.son is in hardware business with his father as alife partner of a sweet girl.I have done m.a.pre.in eng.lit.I am fond of studying, teaching,watching t.v.&internet.I would like to have friendship with all of you of aff all the countries having a great curiousity for the whole world. yours;ashalatajaiswal

4. alamu

alamu New IL'ite

Who Am I?

Hi,

I am Alamelu Ramanathan living in Finland with my family (husband and a 2 yr old kid) and i like to be called alamu.

To tell about me, I am from south India , Tamil Nadu. I was brought up in salem but my native is a village near karaikudi and i worked in chennai before marriage and bangalore after marriage and now i left my job and living with my husband in finland. What else....no more boring with my history

At present I am a perfect home maker, a child care taker and planing for a job hunt in finland.

Happy to see a lot indians thru indus ladies.

BR,
    Alamu

5. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Sridhar,

I never knew you are a male. Your name was so funny, I always wondered what a name "Varalotti". No malice Ok.
    Your talent on story writing really makes me feel good, cause me write short stories and poems.
    But till date I have not shared it with any body. Only my friends read them and praise me for it.
    I am well versed in English, in case I need to publish my stories can you please guide me.... How to go about it.....

I do not want to sound like a "lost writer". Long deshelved hair, thick glasses, hawai chappals and moronic looks. Thats what people imagine a writer to be.... Sad na....

Regards
    Mals

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2007
  6. ravee8k

ravee8k New IL'ite

:) Hi friends,

I am Omana Ravindran from Dubai. I am a post graduate. I am working as secretary in a multinational company in Dubai. I am staying in Dubai for the last 26 years with my husband and son. My native place is Trichur in Kerala.

Looking forward to have a lot of friends through this forum.

Regards

:-D Omana

7. rajeswari

rajeswari New IL'ite

hello ils,
    my name is rajeswari. basically iam from ap. now iam in chennai(after marriage) :-D i have one kid and iam house wife
    thanks and regards
    rajeswari

8. mathewmrk1981

mathewmrk1981 New IL'ite

:2thumbsup:

Hai to all,

Iam Rathna from Kadapa, Andhra Pradesh. I am working as a Cashier in Seventh-day Adventist church. I am a married woman and my Husband is a Church Pastor. My interests are reading spirutual magazines, cooking , gardening and hanging on web in my leisure time. I like woman to be smiling always since "No ornament adds such beauty as smile adds"

Looking forward to meet many new ones and to know more which are very useful in our lives.

ALWAYS KEEP SMILING.

:-D Rathna.:wink:

9. shatiksha

shatiksha Guest

Hi RATHNA.its SHATIKSHA from U.P. here, a fun loving lady full of activities such as yours and just want good friends.
    Good to see yr's.
    "SMILE IS THE OIL OF LIFE".
    TAKE CARE
    BYE.
    SHATIKSHA

10. sellakili

sellakili Senior IL'ite

Hi all

This is chella. B.E graduate in computers. Currently staying in Bangalore. I have intrest in glass painting, fabric paintings. I m fond of cooking south indian dishes.

regards
    Chella

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.