Who Am I? - Part I

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by kavya, Aug 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shayna

shayna New IL'ite

Re: Who Am I?

hello friends,
    i m shayna from hongkong i m very plsed to be a member of indusladies. it is a very good site for ladies. i m a housewife i have got marrige in 8 march 2004 . my husband is a shef . i blong a middle class family , i have no kids , its makes me so tens but my husband loves me so much and its fullfill me with joy i mean to say that i feel life is somtimes looking colourless and sometimes looking colourfull .i love my husband very much he makes me always happy, indusladies is a good medium to express our feelings.i like all section of indusladies my bless with indusladies its become more popular site among the womens thanku:) [​IMG]

2. son

son New IL'ite

Hello everyone, i am soniya from kolkata, was born here studied and got married here too.my life partner is a wonderful man,and it has been a real pleasure to have him as my husband.
    I have 3 kids who r d center of my attention, karan is 21 and doing his finals in computer applications.siddharth my second son is 17 and doing class 12.
    My daughter shivika is 12 and will soon turn 13 and is eagerly waiting for that day.
    For myself , all i can say is i love being a homemaker,as i feel totally connected to my home and family.
    I love to read,cook exotic dishes and do dress designing.
    I have a good knowledge of surfing and love to spend loads of my time over the internet.
    Writing is another of my passions, which i have started very recently.
    Reading spiritual books is another of my hobbies.
    Dreams there are plenty but my dream of dream is to see my kids be successful in whatever they do in life.Being good human beings is very important in life and this is something i have been inculcating in my kids from childhood.
    I try to lead a good and fulfilling life , so when god comes to take me, i should have no regrets and willingly leave this world.
    Thats me, looking forward to meeting others here.
    Indusladies is a wonderful platform.:goodidea:
    loves to all
    Soniya

Last edited: Jul 15, 2007
  3. Priya80

Priya80 New IL'ite

Hi All Beautiful ladies out there

Hi All,

I am Priya, aged 26 years from Hyderabad. Born in Chennai and brought up in Jamshedpur.

Did my MBA in HR from Symbiosis, Pune and currently working as a Business Analyst with Bank Of America, Hyderabad.

I love travelling, cooking, house keeping, reading novels and making friends. Life is precious and I believe one should live it to the fullest. As rightly said, Life is a bed of roses with thorns. So, we should always look forward to remove the thorns in life and live happily with people around. Your dreams and ambitions.

I liked the concept of Indusladies. Just hoping that this is going to be good fun which will include knowing so many different kinds of people, meeting many friends. It seems like a good platform to know about different Indian ladies from different parts of the universe.

Thats about me !! Hoping to be in touch with all...

Take care
    Cyaaa
    Priya

4. kvanjani

kvanjani New IL'ite

Hello All !

I am Dr. Kiran Vanjani. I am lecturer in I.T.

I am presently living in Belize, Central America with my dear husband and two sons. I am in Belize since last 2 years.

My hobbies are web surfing and cooking.

Indus Ladies is a good platform to have new friends and to keep in touch with Indians. Looking forward to meet with IL ites.

Regards,

Kiran:-D

5. chandran

chandran New IL'ite

Re: A New Comer to IndusLadies ? - Tips for you.

Hello friends iam chandran from kuwait, my native place is kochi last 4 year iam working in kuwait. I would like to meet more friends that is my hobby.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2007
  6. dcsekar

dcsekar New IL'ite

Hello everybody,

Hello Everybody,

I am bascially a home maker, mother of a 2 and a half year old angel(but i call her demon) and living in the GULF. I want to say hi to everybody over here.

Hope we will have a great time.

Luv
    DCsekar

7. Leenat

Leenat New IL'ite

Hello All!

Am leena, joined in today. Will hopefully get to know many of you as we go along. Am based in Milan:)

8. visalakshmi

visalakshmi New IL'ite

Re:hello oosha

Hi oosha,

I m viz from mumbai.Welcom to our own community:wave . I joined this wonderful site a week before. I m looking for friends from mumbai.
    I did loved what u say about yourself. See u around. bye-viz

9. arch174

arch174 Senior IL'ite

HI Vissu,
    I read that u r a photographer..:) Sorry..I am not into that field..but my uncle who is 80 yrs old is a keen photographer..would u like to see his blog & interact with him..he lives at Khar..he recently learnt & he is pretty gud..he wud love ur suggestions:goodidea:
    his blog is................Vithal123.spaces.live.com/
    BYe:wave

10. visalakshmi

visalakshmi New IL'ite

Hi shayna, I m viz from mumbai.I joined this site a week before and i love this site already.I m married, have 10 year old daughter. About kids, never feel low about kids. It's just a matter of time n it will come to u very soon. And 3 years gape is not at all a problem. so many people i know are waiting more than that period of time. So, be happy with what u have n wait for more happyness to come.
    Have a nice day, :wave

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.