Who Am I? - Part I

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by kavya, Aug 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tsseethalakshmi

tsseethalakshmi Bronze IL'ite

tsseethalakshmi who am I

hi indus ladies and readers
    I am living Kerala at Perumbavoor near Ernakulam.I am a widow with three children.one daughter and two sons.whenever they want my service I am with them and return home.
    I basicaly from Palghat brahmin and brought up,studied and worked in Tamilnad.I know well tamil,hindi,english and malayalam.I worked in Tamilnad govenment service and after marriage I came to
    Kerala resigning my job.
    My hobby is brousing reading tamil paper in tamil sites.I came to know this site from Dinamalar.I like variety of cooking,stitching,embroidery.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2006
  2. Laxmi

Laxmi Administrator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Laxmi - Introduction

Hello ladies,
    I am laxmi and am excited to introduce myself to all the ladies of this community. why an excitement?, some might ask. To put your personlaity in few words is really demanding and one need to do full justification to the words put forward.
    I am married with two kids and settled in Chennai. I was the most pampered kid( being the last one) and my father dotes on me. I have a very protective elder brother and a lovely elder sister, both of them settled in their life.
    My day is fully occupied taking care of the family and kids but I make sure that I have some timefor myself, doing things I wish to do.
    I enjoy reading lots of books, fictions, non-fictions. I am a big fan of Ayn Rand. The other author I enjoy reading the most is John Grisham.
    My whole family look forward to the week end outings relaxing after busy and occupied weekdays.
    My husband is the most supportive and I have the freedom to take decision in all the matters that involve my personal interest.
    I have two lovely angels as daughters. Sometimes they are not angels , ofcourse, what with their tantrums and throwing up things.
    but life seems to be a bliss. (touch wood).

3. Selvi

Selvi Senior IL'ite

Hi all

Im Selvi, from Tamilnadu working in US in Software for 6 years.. Got married 2 years back and expecting my first baby in 3 months :)

I love to hang around here.. Look forward to get to know everyone...

:)

4. gulshansherbal

gulshansherbal New IL'ite

perfect solution

hello everyone,
    this is gulshansherbal.
    v r based in mumbai (thane city).
    v r manufacturers of herbal hair oil.
    this hair oil is a home made product.
    v give free tips on hair problems as well.
    v believe in giving results.

best rgds,
    gulshansherbal.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2006
  5. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

who am i

hello folks,
    this line looks more spiritual like ramanamaharishi asking us to ask the self ....who am i.....i am basically from bangalore...been some years in kolkata....married into a palghat family....husband no more ...have two daughters of which one got married last year...and another with me is working in a mnc bangalore....i have various interest..sewing ..knitting..painting..photoshopping...making albums for friends....cooking is a passion...decoration is a inborn quality...been a singer for 15 yrs of my life ....love music...but got into singing only after loosing my hearing during pregnancy of my second daughter ...too much of vomiting so never took any food only a glass of milk and one delight biscuit with 200gms of seedless grapes...so the receipe of loosing hearing...now taken a retired life kinda attitude ...still mind is too active to be quite...so joined the worth 1000 group and made a lot of photoshops work in competitions ...helped myself with the knowledge of doing professional work thru their tutorials....and still going on...gardening was also on my list but unable to do now....would love to see the blooms though...a little bit of interest in science ....medical so some home remedies...and am here to help any one wants any help in the subjects mentioned above can come forward will do my best...i think the knitting section is not here...it should be revived....regards...sundari kannan

6. Jana

Jana Senior IL'ite

Jana

My name is Jana, happily married with two sons, live in big old fashioned house with husband's brother, father in law and his one brother. One woman and six men in house. So I do lot of cooking and joined this Indusladies club to get new recipes from Mrs Chitra Vish. I give Hindi tuition and listen to music.

7. nuggehallipankaja

nuggehallipankaja New IL'ite

Who I am - Nuggehalli Pankaja

Dear IndusLadies,

I live in Bangalore, and a good friend of Ambika Ananth and Sharada Prahladrao; Being a writer, Sridhar also belongs to our clan, and it was through him we came to know of your existence.

I write both in Kannada and English; Many novels in Kannada, few awards, films, and the pleasure of having worked almost in all fields, gaining recognition and good friends; Have quite a number of published books to my credit- novels, short stories collection, skits collection, dramas, children's literature; Also small publications in all the leading papers, amounting to
    more than three hundred.(Skits, shortstories,etc) Many have been broadcast through A.I.R also.

A few awards, and two popular films based on my novels. I have dabbled in review work and interviews of noted personalities as well.Have been Guide in workshops of all fields of writing, and judge in many prestigious competitions;, Very much interested in clairvoyance, reincarnation, etc; My forte seems to be 'humour-and English poetry'.

Housewife-husband retired textile man, only daughter in U.S.A, happily married, with two children. Son-in-law scientist.

I think I am the seniormost member of this community, though considered junior. Better late than never!

I do enjoy Indus ladies-site, and thank my good friends-Ambika Ananth, Sharada Prahladrao, and the famous Varalotti for introducing me. I thank you all for taking me into your fold.

Appreciate this site very much

Nuggehalli Pankaja

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2006
  8. Surya

Surya Senior IL'ite

hi all,

iam surya..iam from tamilnadu.
    iam married and yet to be blessed with a child.
    before marriage was working as a lecturer.
    iam interested in drawing and painting. i do lot of pencil drawing.
    my second interest is cooking.
    others who are interested in painting, please join let us start a
    section for painting and drawing.

regards,
    surya.

9. anurekha

anurekha New IL'ite

Hi everybody at Indusladies

I am Anurekha basically from Mangalore got married to a guy from Bangalore and residing now at Dubai since last 6 yrs. I am 36 yrs old and a Post graduate Diploma Holder in Systems Management(Computers). I have a daughter who is 11 yrs old and studying in class 6th. i love browsing net, making friends, reading and a bit of sketching and painting and love taking care of my family.

I recently hit upon this great incredible site and Indusladies team is doing a fantastic job. Keep it up all u guys :clap .

10. vijayasunitha

vijayasunitha New IL'ite

Hello & Hi all

My name is VijayaSunitha and you can call me as Sunitha. I am from chennai, i am a portal coordinator in a no.1 internet based matrimony company.
    Hope to get you all known soon
    Sunitha:thumbsup

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.