Who Am I? - Part I

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by kavya, Aug 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. biswajitbanerjee

biswajitbanerjee New IL'ite

Re: Who am I?

hi Karthbi

you have an unusual profile . A german media person, associated with film making, learning hindi on top.

Is Karthbi your name?

Though you were basically looking for girls to reply, I found your posting too interesting to resist.

Biswajit banerjee

2. Shantiprakash

Shantiprakash New IL'ite

Makolam designs

Hi ppl,

I have jus joined the site..there seem to be lot of very informative ppl here..guess it will turn out helpful for young ones like me away 4m home...I need some designs for Makolam which is put on festival days...pls send me simple one as this is debut effort with kolams in general n makolam specifically...

Thnks n luv,

Shanti Prakash

3. nandinii

nandinii New IL'ite

Its Me!!

Hi
    :wave
    I am Nandini, born and bought up in <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:City w:st="on">Hyderabad</st1:City>. I am 21 years old, holding Bachelors degree in commerce. I got married to Nilesh; my Husband is an event manager for corporate companies in <st1:City w:st="on">Hyderabad</st1:City> .My hobbies are painting, travelling, and music and of course as a woman I enjoys cooking and alway test it on my hubby;-) . I am very religious person. I am a ardent devotee of Shiva and Goddess Durgaa.i liked this site and will hope to make new friends here...
    So.... will you be my friend??
    :thankyou2:

Last edited: Apr 14, 2007
  4. biswajitbanerjee

biswajitbanerjee New IL'ite

Re: Its Me!!

Hi nandini,

It was nice reading your post in this forum. you are full of life and child like simplicity. your innocence and faith on fellow beings is touching. your husband must be very happy and lucky to have such an event as you in hand together with the nice dishes you try out on him.

May Durga keep you and Nilesh happy and prosperous in all the time to come.

keep posting . Best wishes

Biswajit Banerjee

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2007
  5. sathiapriya

sathiapriya New IL'ite

Dear all,
    Iam sathiapriya , I was born in cuddalore Dist in Tamilnadu, Iam enjojing my married life since 9 years, by my fathers gift and by gods gift i have a loving , careing friend, guide and well understanding husband name Palanisamy,:-D

I have two kids,Bharath and varun, more affectionate and lovable, through them only i found the value and importance of life.
    :2thumbsup:
    Bharath is 8 years old , he is very lovable and affectionate towards me.

varun is 3 years old, he is more affectionate with both of us.

Presently living in Saudi Arabia, going to shift to Behrain for 20 days and going to India in the month of June.

bye.:wave

6. Triza

Triza New IL'ite

Hi everybody,

I'm Triza, basically from India, Kerala, now residing at Doha for the past seven years. I've just signed up to IndusLadies and very happy to be in such a community.

About my family, I'm here with my loving husband Manu who is working as an Imports Manager in a private firm and our little 5 year old daughter Celine. I am a post graduate in English Literature and Philosophy and a teacher by profession. But coming to Doha I've switched over from teaching to a new field. now I'm working for an Oil & Gas company in Doha.

About my interests, I'm very much fond of sewing, all kinds of embroidery works, fabric painting, any art related to fabric like tie&dye, batik etc,glass painting, vegetable carving and cake decoration. I'll post some of the pics soon, and will share whatever I know.

Bye for now,

Triza

7. lathamohan

lathamohan Bronze IL'ite

Hi IL,
    Iam latha, a homemaker from Doha. Iam married to Mohannarayanan a civil engineer by profession .I have 2 kids son Madhujit - 10yrs and Megha - 7yrs.We are in Doha for the past 4 yrs.
    Iam a Tamilian .I was born in Tamilnadu and bought up in Bombay and Hyderabad. My parents are settled in Hyderabad. My inlaws are in Tirunelveli,Tamilnadu.
    I did my schooling in Bombay and Graduation in Arts and P.G.D.B.M in Hyderabad.
    My pastime is surfing and reading books .I love cooking and gardening.
    I have submitted some recipes in Indiaparenting and Spiceindiaonline.
    :wave
    with regards
    latha

8. krishnaamma

krishnaamma Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Triza and Latha,

Welcome to IL. Glad to see that both of you are satying in Doha. I am staying in Saudi Arabia.

Triza I am waiting to see your pictures soon here in IL.:)

Latha give some good recipes in IL also.:)

9. lathamohan

lathamohan Bronze IL'ite

Thanks krishnaamma, for ur warm welcome. Surely I will try to submit some recipes

10. geeveein

geeveein New IL'ite

Re: am new to this site

hi rama

this is geetha. also in chennai adyar. where do u put up in chennai. what handicrafts u make pls specify

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.