Who Am I? - Part I

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by kavya, Aug 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bhadramohan

Bhadramohan New IL'ite

Bhadra

Hi, I am Mrs.Bhadra Mohan from Bangalore. I do not know if I would fit in to this community and if there is any age bar to become a member of this community. Anyway I bumped into this site by accident and after I went through it I thought of becoming a member.

I, basically am a Malayali born and brought up in Bangalore. Presently I am working with an NGO who basically deal with women's issues called Asian Women's Human Rights Council. I am married and have a Son who is doing his MS in the US.

My past time hobbies are cooking, listening to music and movies. I like to try new out recipes and my family especialy my Son enjoys the food cooked by me. I like watching movies especially comedy movies. I love gardening and pets too.

This is about me.

2. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Re: Bhadra

Welcome Bhadra to our Indusladies community. There are absolutely no bars for joining this group. We even have male members who enrich our site. And some of our most valuable resource persons are veteran ladies who are grand moms with years of experience in cooking, arts, spirituality and life.

Please go through the Forum Etiquette to get some simple guidelines on posting. And do check out forums like Kitchen and Household, Ideal Home, Indian Literature etc. All our forums are highly interactive and interesting.

BTW, am a fellow Malayalee. There is a Kerala sub forum, a Kerala recipes section. Even a discussion on Mohanlal is on.

See you round!

3. Huma

Huma Silver IL'ite

Re: This is Hema Here

hi Hema how r u? i am Huma from london. i went to banglore last year, nice city .what i like the most is the weather who was not hot like the other part of india. i still have family in india near to hyd. bye:wave

4. chandrika

chandrika New IL'ite

Re: Who am I?

Hi,
    I'm Chandrika and a new member.I am an Indian living in Malaysia.I have 2 children and 2 grandchildren.I'm very interested in meeting new friends.I am interested in many things,and lets see how interesting it's going to be in Indus ladies.

5. prvd2002

prvd2002 New IL'ite

Hi All,:wave

I'm Maria Priya a Tamilian, Born & broughtup in Hyderabad, married to a Mumbaite & now recently shifted to Bangalore.... :). I'm a Cost Accountant by qualification & have worked for over 11 years, rt now taken a break from my career to have our second baby which is due anytime next month. I Like trying out new recipies... a decent cook, Like to browse the net & also watch TV.

One of these days when i was browsing the net I found this forum which seems to be v nice.... it'll also give me a chance to share my thoughts with all the intellegent & beautiful ladies around. The best thing i found abt IL is that since all members come here from different walks of life it enables one to get to know the world better & also helps us resolve our little issues with all the good guidance given by our other friends.

Take good care.
    Maria Priya

6. smritigulwady

smritigulwady New IL'ite

Hello from Smriti

Hi Friends:wave

I am Smriti Gulwady residing in Thane ,Maharashtra (India) Married toRam - a pharma professional, I have 2 grown up kids. Son Amogh is a student of 3rd year Engg while daughter Anagha is in her first year computer Engg. We have our business of pharma contract research.

I am an advertising professional & look after marketing & corporate communications in our company. Presently, I am also the President of Rotary Club of Thane Suburban & founder trustee of Thane Womens Guild -an organisation working for women & girl child.

My hobbies are travelling, listening to old hindi film music & connecting to people of all ages .

I am glad that I have joined this forum where I can connect to Indian women all aound the globe.

7. chatkara_tasty

chatkara_tasty Bronze IL'ite

Re: Hello from Smriti

hi smriti, welcome to this wonderful forum.

8. harsind

harsind New IL'ite

who am i

hai
    i am Lakshmi.i am house wife.My hobbies are internet browsing, cooking, ikebana, art work,photography.If any one interested can be in touch with me
    bye

9. chitrajan

chitrajan Bronze IL'ite

:wave Hi,

This is Chitra - I was born and brought up in the lovely city of Bangalore and got married in Blore - I have a darling husband and two lovely sons -- I liked your forum on first sight and hope to have a good time with you all.

See you more often once I become familiar with you all!!!!!!!!!!!

Chitra

10. Jeevana

Jeevana New IL'ite

Who am I?

Hello! Everybody

This is jeevana,i'am very happy to be a member of indusladies community.But at the same time i'am sad that i'am not getting any mssgs from anybody.How do i introduce myself and how do i be a friend of some buddy like me.I'am a telugu girl ,residing in sharjah,working as detail engineer.My proper is vijayawada.And the hot news from me in the recent days is i'am going to get my masters(life) in few days,so, i'll be one of the buddy in the smt's list.My hobbies are singing and teasing my mom and Wouldbe,janmabhoomi in my house.........

Hey let me know if there is any gyn in our community,bcoz in the recent times i'am suffering from harmone related problems.i want to know more about that.

And also i'am very eager to meet telugu people.

Eversmiling
    Jeevana:wave

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.