Who Am I? - Part I

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by kavya, Aug 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Re: Who Am I

Dear Insiyah,

Welcome to Indusladies! Your daughters have such musical names. Please browse our forums for topics like cooking, art and craft etc that interest you. Please also post your feedback and thoughts. You can also showcase pictures or other work by your children in KidsKorner. Enjoy!

regards
    Vidya
    Dear Chitra,

Welcome to Indusladies! Nice to know that you are a young mom and working mom. IL has something for everyone. Yes, this is a wonderful site and helps us stay connected to and supported by friends and solution on a global level. Not just hope, sure you will have a fabulous time in IL. Enjoy!

regards
    Vidya

2. Hetal and Anuja

Hetal and Anuja New IL'ite

Hello Everyone,

We would like to introduce ourselves. We are Hetal and Anuja. We are good friends, neighbors and partners in a mission to teach people how to cook Indian cuisine through our free website called ShowMeTheCurry.com - Indian recipes and cooking videos, Indian cuisine, podcasts from Hetal and Anuja.

We both share similar backgrounds where we were in the work force until the birth of our children. We chose to stay home and care for our families. Now that our children are in full time school, we are taking part in this venture to share our passion for food.

We realized that like us, there are people out there who are busy and don't have the time to feed their families healthy, home cooked meals. We are striving each day to pass on healthy cooking recipes which are easy and fast.

We are excited about joining IndusLadies and hope we can contribute to the fantastic forums which are in place here. We look forward to getting to know all of you.

Hetal and Anuja

Attached Files:

3. ashukrishna

ashukrishna Bronze IL'ite

Re: Introduction

hello friends...
    i'm ashwadhi, friends call me ash, ashu..born n still in chennai n i have completed BE-2004 tryin to get in IT field. like to have a friendly guide for improving myself, my career, my hobbies etc.i strongly believe in women's empowerment, their raise in all aspects
    i'm a fun luvin, carin , friendly natured person.always respect friendship n try to maintain it 4 life time...n expect d same from u frenz...
    my hobbies r music, gardening, painting,... helpin poor n needy. ergular vistor of orphanage, oldage home etc...
    my famil members r me, mom, dad, n 2 younger sisters
    so its my duty to takecare of thm...
    • my amdition regardin career wise: like to reach the highest position in software field , earn as mush as i can to help others as mush as i possibly can n also to help my family members to fulfill their needs as thts my first duty...

my dream is to start my own business as a part time 4m home... so tht i can help ladies who can't come up throuh studies... pls help me frenz

my thoughts abt indusladies .... "REAL AKSHAYA PATHARAM" WHERE IN WE CAN GET ALL WITHOUT ANY DELAY....
      real meaning of friendship and kind hearted people who nvr bother abt the appearence or ny other thing but jus a gud kind n help hearts always ready to ans others n help thm

hope u all 'll accept me as ur friend....

4. ashukrishna

hi ravikumar...
    may i knw ur specialization

5. ashukrishna

hi sindhu kamal...
    hw r u
    i'm ashu new member ... can u provide me details abt fashion design

6. Insiyah

Insiyah New IL'ite

Hi Everybody
    I am Insiyah from Colombo, Sri Lanka, born here and now live here. Was in Mumbai for 15 years....My Mom & Dad are both from Gujrat but settled down here....I speak Sinhala, Gujrathi, Hindi & a wee bit of Tamil. I have 2 daughters 12 of 7 years old, Both born in Mumbai. I keep busy with them most of the day. I love cooking, reading, surfing the net, arts & craft . I am looking for someone in Sri Lanka.....This webpage looks very interesting and give lots of info & lovely recipes. A Good job!

7. dianekumar

dianekumar New IL'ite

Where you were born and raised; your mother tongue - India/Tamil
    Your life so far - interesting
    Your education, current job and location - Post Graduate, Chennai
    Your hobbies and interests - Gardening
    Information about your family - parents, siblings, husband, in-laws, children etc. - 1 child
    Your likes and dislikes. - like to make friends, dislikes - dishonesty and back biting, gossip
    Your dreams and ambitions - not so great, take each day as it comes as it is challenging
    Your thoughts about the Indusladies community - a great community

8. Priesh

Priesh Platinum IL'ite

Dear all,

I joined this prestigious group last week. It’s high time that I introduce myself

I am Priya Lokesh, married, currently residing in <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Bangalore</st1:place></st1:City> with my lovable hubby. Expecting a bless from god for baby.I am a native of Trichy and I have two sisters.I am right now working as in a MNC. My hobbies are Music, watching TV, trying the new recipes and keep the house tidy!

This sight inspires me a lot. I am very happy to be a member of this large family and always enjoy browsing on the site.

I hope to get good friends on this website.

With Luv,:wave

Priya Lokesh.

9. dhaaru

dhaaru New IL'ite

Hi, :wave..I am Dhaarani from TamilNadu

10. Subagini

Subagini New IL'ite

Hi.
    I am Ravishangar Subagini. I am married. I have two kids.Elder one girl and youngest boy.My kids are so sweet and my husband also very good. My husband very help and honest. I am a computer operator. I live in Colombo. But my native place in Jaffna. I have three sisters and only one brother. . My husband is a Chief Accountant.I like to help others. I like chatting with friends and driving. I don't like to cheat others. I like small kids and innocent people. I love my family very much. I like to learn lot in our world. I like to meet different kind of people.

Love
    Mrs. Ravishangar Subagini:spin

Last edited: Mar 12, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.